Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 07-25-2010, 07:07 AM
more whores

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Originally Posted by Corndick
You want more gay? I suck Dak.

understood
Old 07-25-2010, 11:06 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Corndick
Yes, sadly the glory days of the burg are long gone. I appreciate the effort these guys are putting into this, but it seems like it's dying off already.
Yeah still too soon to tell though. It is cool seeing all the old faces though. Maybe one day the glory days will be back in the burg. I miss it too. Till then, I'll just keep traveling and stealing the glory elsewhere
Old 07-25-2010, 12:47 PM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fourdoors
understood
Depends on the dak.

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Yeah still too soon to tell though. It is cool seeing all the old faces though. Maybe one day the glory days will be back in the burg. I miss it too. Till then, I'll just keep traveling and stealing the glory elsewhere
I need to get in on this travel team.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:07 PM
vxhybrid

93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid

do people show up on friday night? how many?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:44 PM
SOHC>DOHC

Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp

for some reason this thread has been going on for a while. me and my brother went out there to see this big meet. So far after all the talk only 30 cars showed up and by time we got there around 12ish they was gone. I also heard the majority was a bunch of civic with open downpipes. when we got there 3 trucks was in the back of the parking lot. I notcided people was there cause of the trash left from people who are slobs and dumbass's.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:47 PM
vxhybrid

93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid 93vxhybrid

I am really bored and looking for something going on tonight....
Old 08-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

5literbeater has disabled reputation

drove to freddyburg last night on my bike to only see a few cars an ride back to richmond in the rain wooohoooo!
Old 08-01-2010, 10:22 AM
SOHC>DOHC

Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp

the most excitement we had was we got lost. Some of our friends decided to run the red lights. Overall it sucked AGAIN
Old 08-01-2010, 02:20 PM
O.G

JdmB16SIR2 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 5literbeater
drove to freddyburg last night on my bike to only see a few cars an ride back to richmond in the rain wooohoooo!
thats sucks, but they did say cuz of the rain that it was canceled
Old 08-01-2010, 09:17 PM
SOHC>DOHC

Well seems no one got the messege it was cancelled of rain....

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS