Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 08-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow EG8 has disabled reputation
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

anyone care to explain what happened lastnight? i roll through on way home at 1am and get hit with 6 tickets.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Slow EG8
anyone care to explain what happened lastnight? i roll through on way home at 1am and get hit with 6 tickets.
DAMN, I'm sure that open DP said hey look at me.. How the hell they hit you with 6 though thats seems ridiculus???
Old 08-15-2010, 06:20 PM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute

Dude the cops around here are power-tripping again. I've been pulled over 7 times since the middle of July. And the only thing illegal about my truck are the windows. I don't speed, I don't drive aggressive, and I use my turn signals. It's absolute bullshit. If they need money that bad, have a fucking fundraiser and sell some candy bars out of the trunk of their cars or something.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Samuels
DAMN, I'm sure that open DP said hey look at me.. How the hell they hit you with 6 though thats seems ridiculus???
i got full oem exhaust hooked up...
Old 08-16-2010, 12:51 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Corndick
Dude the cops around here are power-tripping again. I've been pulled over 7 times since the middle of July. And the only thing illegal about my truck are the windows. I don't speed, I don't drive aggressive, and I use my turn signals. It's absolute bullshit. If they need money that bad, have a fucking fundraiser and sell some candy bars out of the trunk of their cars or something.
I dunno how some of these guys drive their cars every day. My success rate for making it 1 mile outside of my neighborhood without getting pulled in my Red car is about 30% over the last 2 years.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:03 PM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute

See that's the funny part. I drive my truck, with illegaly tinted windows and THAT'S IT, and I get pulled over. I drive my Jeep, which is missing a driver's side mirror, there's damn near a hole in the windshield, the exhaust is falling off and far from stock, half of it's caved in, the tires stick out way past the body with no fender flares, and I don't even get looked at. Oh yeah, and the windows on that are illegal too. And cops don't profile.... eat my ass. We all profile. It's human nature.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:54 PM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

Originally Posted by Corndick
See that's the funny part. I drive my truck, with illegaly tinted windows and THAT'S IT, and I get pulled over. I drive my Jeep, which is missing a driver's side mirror, there's damn near a hole in the windshield, the exhaust is falling off and far from stock, half of it's caved in, the tires stick out way past the body with no fender flares, and I don't even get looked at. Oh yeah, and the windows on that are illegal too. And cops don't profile.... eat my ass. We all profile. It's human nature.
I've been pulled over about 9 times in the M3 since May or so. For exhaust (extremely quiet), tint, "no front plate" (mounted in the tow hook area), failure to dim high beams (self adjusting low beam HIDs), etc etc. No tickets thankfully cause I knew all of the cops. In the Dakota...shit no problems with the HIDs, backfiring exhaust, smoked tail lights. Then again, the thin blue line decal probably helps on the truck
Old 08-16-2010, 10:02 PM
Registered Member

Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92

Stop driving like an idiot, I have illegal tint, liscence plate lights out, broken windsheild. I never get pulled or a second look. Might be because my car blends in.

There was a ricer in a Yellow mustang, who was scared to death because it was a cop, and started tripping. "FACEPALM" I laughed my ass off, he's so dumb.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:20 PM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

Originally Posted by Killerzracing92
Stop driving like an idiot, I have illegal tint, liscence plate lights out, broken windsheild. I never get pulled or a second look. Might be because my car blends in.
Who's the idiot? Probably should've replaced your windshield and license plate lights instead of having illegal tint put on, huh?
Old 08-17-2010, 06:59 AM
That's what she said

Originally Posted by Killerzracing92

There was a ricer in a Yellow mustang, who was scared to death because it was a cop, and started tripping. "FACEPALM" I laughed my ass off, he's so dumb.
I'm hoping this isn't directed at me. Cause I've got numerous friends that hate following me or leading me anywhere, because I drive like a normal person. As a matter of fact, in 7 years I've gotten one moving violation, and until Sept. 20th (and probably after, when I beat it), I'm innocent until proven guilty. If I drove like an idiot in a big shiny lowered truck, I'm pretty sure I'd have more by now.

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS