Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 08-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Originally Posted by Blown
Who's the idiot? Probably should've replaced your windshield and license plate lights instead of having illegal tint put on, huh?
I should but I havent yet,. The tints staying I like it. You cant tell the winshields cracked with the tint lol.

Originally Posted by Corndick
I'm hoping this isn't directed at me. Cause I've got numerous friends that hate following me or leading me anywhere, because I drive like a normal person. As a matter of fact, in 7 years I've gotten one moving violation, and until Sept. 20th (and probably after, when I beat it), I'm innocent until proven guilty. If I drove like an idiot in a big shiny lowered truck, I'm pretty sure I'd have more by now.

It wasnt dirrected to anyone, just a general statement, if your an idiot driver you prolly wouldnt know you were anyway. We all drive like that at one point or another, you just have to know when to do it and not .

Just stop leaving from a place where large amount of "ILLEGALLY MODDED" cars hang out at, the cops know we are there, and they just post up waiting for someone to do something.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:37 AM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Killerzracing92
It wasnt dirrected to anyone, just a general statement, if your an idiot driver you prolly wouldnt know you were anyway. We all drive like that at one point or another, you just have to know when to do it and not .

Just stop leaving from a place where large amount of "ILLEGALLY MODDED" cars hang out at, the cops know we are there, and they just post up waiting for someone to do something.
Oh I get a little "spirited" with my driving. On back roads, out in the county, with very minimal traffic. And even then, it's nothing that's going to kill someone. I rarely cut down into corners unless I can see all the way through them and know something's not coming (like a road cut through a field), I don't make 100mph passes on a 2 lane country road with trees all over the place, and I don't ride tractor's asses.

As far as hanging out at a place where a bunch of illegal cars are, I've been pulled over twice leaving my neighborhood, and once right beside Courthouse Rd. Elementary. So there goes that theory. I wasn't there for the epic beatdown that my friends got that consisted of 10 tickets total between them. But that's still bullshit. The whole point in this thing is to have a place where they can go, hang out, not get fucked with, even when they arrive or leave, UNLESS they do something dumb. Which, knowing them, I seriously doubt they were.

Just sounds like to me the county needs more revenue, and a few outstanding officers have decided to take it upon themselves to ram the long dick of the law right up anyone's asses who doesn't drive a 100% stock vehicle. And, unless the organizers of the meet put a stop to it (not saying they can, but they should try), this one will suffer the same fate as the rest, and will slowly wilt away and die. I've been around too long in this "scene"... I've seen it happen a lot. It's a life cycle.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:36 AM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

.... And everytime I've been pulled in the M3 I was coming home from work on rt1 in traffic. Or on rt3 going to wawa, or my favorite, my driveway.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Change is a-coming...

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...85#post6543585
Old 09-01-2010, 09:37 PM
more whores

fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors

gay
Old 09-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
what happened?
Old 09-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
what happened?
People got stupid and it really pissed off the cops. They retaliated hard core, but I don't think it was the best way to handle the situation.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:47 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
what happened?
Prob the same thing that always happens, some wannabe gansgta faggots starting being, well faggots...
Old 09-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
People got stupid and it really pissed off the cops. They retaliated hard core, but I don't think it was the best way to handle the situation.
how did they retaliate against the cops?
Old 09-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

No.... the cops retailated not us.

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS