Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 09-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Double Agent HT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

so people acted stupid on site, or coming and leaving, and the cops ticketed everyone and shut it down?
Old 09-03-2010, 02:42 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

from my understanding, some people were getting in each others faces, someone called the cops.. the cops then rolled in and started giving tickets out like crazy. i was even told they just wrote tickets to parked cars without anyone even in them?

now is it just me or couldnt all these tickets be thrown out since they were handed out on private property? i mean since they were not pulled over on a actual road all vehicles could have been towed there as far as anyone knows.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

No tickets were handed out ON the property. They waited until you left. The reason they were a little PO'ed was because 1) more calls of street racing, this time directly across the street from the church 2) whoever it was that called the cops told the cops that they someone had a knife. When they showed up there wasn't even a fight. They brought out 2 K-9 units, and 2 crusiers to handle nothing.

Then the last thing that went down, someone got smart with the cops and mouthed off. As soon as he said that, the cops pointed at the man and said "People like him is the reason for what's about to happen" then the all left and the rest is history.

I am trying to see what I can do to help the ticket situation and I said this on our FACEBOOK page; I, personally, will attend everyone's court session.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

With that said I need to know WHO got tickets. Hit me up on FACEBOOK or PM me here.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Oh hey

TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr

I got a ticket for an HOV violation on 66 like a month ago... court is 9/22/10 9:30AM in FFX...

Will you testify? Or at least pay it for me? its like 125... thx