Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 04-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Originally Posted by Kcobra07
I actually work @ the dairy queen with my friend adam who has an integra. Laserspeeddemon, i remember you coming in one day over the winter, we both talked to you. Looking forward to these meets to start, i havent really been out to many meets around here. Btw, i saw the vids of your talon, looks good
Oh yeah, I remember. This took longer to get approval then I attended, but my perseverance paid off.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:15 PM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Oh yeah, I remember. This took longer to get approval then I attended, but my perseverance paid off.
So where you livin' at these days. Obviously close by haha.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:11 PM
In da Burg.

xcadam89 has disabled reputation

Someone got hit with the RC Car?? haha, I work there too with Harrison for now. The turn out has been pretty good the past few Saturdays though....it was a lot of mustang guys at first, but its starting to mix up a little now.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:23 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xcadam89
Someone got hit with the RC Car?? haha, I work there too with Harrison for now. The turn out has been pretty good the past few Saturdays though....it was a lot of mustang guys at first, but its starting to mix up a little now.
Yeah I hang out there with the mustang guys. They are all friends of mine. One of them was showing us his gas powered RC car after the lot had mostly emptied out, and someone distracted him as he had the thing going full throttle towards the back of the lot and the DQ employee taking out the trash didn't see it coming and got smacked in the leg. That thing was ROLLING, there's no way that didn't hurt. He went and apologized to the dude and guy said he was ok but man there's no way it didn't sting.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Registered member

jorge1190 has disabled reputation

I think this is a great idea, and its cool that you have permission to use the private lot. As far as scheduling maybe a little later since the sumospeed springfest and East Coast Honda meet are in May. Plus if you have it later on im sure more people will be able to go since it wont be competing with the other two.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:51 PM
In da Burg.

xcadam89 has disabled reputation

Come inside and say hey next time your out that way, I know a few of the guys there (Mainly the guy with the Grey 03' Cobra)...but I've been looking to get with a small group of people who want to meet up pretty frequently without all the drama...Everyone there seems pretty chill for the most part.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:01 PM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to file a complaint about DQ. Why in the hell is it that I order a 6 peice chicken strip basket, I get more chicken strips than I do fries? I mean, I know they're big fries, but seriously... the portion is weaksauce.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

Kcobra07 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Corndick
I'd like to file a complaint about DQ. Why in the hell is it that I order a 6 peice chicken strip basket, I get more chicken strips than I do fries? I mean, I know they're big fries, but seriously... the portion is weaksauce.
Because the owner is cheap. We have to weigh our fries, sorta ridiculous but whatever saves him money lol. If you let me or Adam know we can get you a discount. And no, i didnt get hit, i was walking back and saw it happen though. I was the one who had the red mustang and when I was leaving someone yelled for me to hit it. Where do people meet up friday nights? Ive got this one off and im hoping to go out if its nice.

Last edited by Kcobra07; 04-04-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

sucks you gotta buy drink seperately too...
Old 04-05-2010, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jorge1190
I think this is a great idea, and its cool that you have permission to use the private lot. As far as scheduling maybe a little later since the sumospeed springfest and East Coast Honda meet are in May. Plus if you have it later on im sure more people will be able to go since it wont be competing with the other two.
No can do, I have spread it on quite a few boards already, I have set the date/time for May 1st. And the other group(s) can come and go as they like. It's not like I will kick them out if they don't attend the May 1st meet.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 09-09-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS