Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 04-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
No thats not acurate at all. It was shut down due to losing the permits we had with V-DOT. The meets got so huge, they got scared and pulled the permit. New locations are still be looking into as we speak. We never had any incidents, and only asked one person to leave during the years we had the events. We always paid PWCP to be on site along with our security.
Well, that's not good. The last night you guys had it, there was a red GTO that was asked to leave, because he kept revving his engine. So he went into the parking lot of a shopping center just down the road started to do burnouts, then a couple other cars joined in. The cops showed up and started screaming and threatened that they were shutting down the meets. I came back sometime later, not sure if it was the very next weekend or a few weeks later, regardless.... no meet.

We actually stopped being friends over that. I mean it was partly because I thought he got the meets shutdown, but also because I found he was very immature. I mean there is a time and place for things. And he didn't understand that. I stopped street racing a few years before the meets started, I don't speed anymore, I obey traffic signs/signals. I told him a few times before anyone else did to stop revving his engine and throwing flames at the back (he had a flame kit in his exhaust), he just blew me off. Then he got kicked out and started doing burn outs. I told him to stop, because he's going to get the people running the meet in trouble and he responded "Good!" said a few profanities and finished it with "I hope they do get in trouble." I actually called a friend to come pick me up, I was so PO'ed at him that I gave up my ride home. I guess it's a code of honor thing. We were just at different spots in our lives.... As I understand, he has stayed in that spot.

On another note, I understand who you are now from the PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Here's a video of the GTO I am talking about. Despite my better judgment, I did the recording and editing of this particular video. I just couldn't enough of video production and the recording was a spontaneous and in my head justified because a) this was not on public roads, it was on a hidden back road on Fort Belvoir and b) an MP was with us.

Freedom_Fighter takes on a Viper!!!

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 04-16-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Embed fail.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Well, that's not good. The last night you guys had it, there was a red GTO that was asked to leave, because he kept revving his engine. So he went into the parking lot of a shopping center just down the road started to do burnouts, then a couple other cars joined in. The cops showed up and started screaming and threatened that they were shutting down the meets. I came back sometime later, not sure if it was the very next weekend or a few weeks later, regardless.... no meet.

We actually stopped being friends over that. I mean it was partly because I thought he got the meets shutdown, but also because I found he was very immature. I mean there is a time and place for things. And he didn't understand that. I stopped street racing a few years before the meets started, I don't speed anymore, I obey traffic signs/signals. I told him a few times before anyone else did to stop revving his engine and throwing flames at the back (he had a flame kit in his exhaust), he just blew me off. Then he got kicked out and started doing burn outs. I told him to stop, because he's going to get the people running the meet in trouble and he responded "Good!" said a few profanities and finished it with "I hope they do get in trouble." I actually called a friend to come pick me up, I was so PO'ed at him that I gave up my ride home. I guess it's a code of honor thing. We were just at different spots in our lives.... As I understand, he has stayed in that spot.

On another note, I understand who you are now from the PM.

Anything that happened off our permited area, had no bearing on our events, and we had no control over that. It wouldnt have made an impact on us or our situation. We also lowered crime rate a substancial amount every time we had an event. The reason we limit ourselves to the venue locations we have been investigating, is due to the backing we have from PWCP.

Now that you mention that guy, I do remember throwing him out, so I retract my previous statement. It must have been two people we asked to leave over the span of our events.

Last edited by ILLEGAL; 04-20-2010 at 05:52 AM.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

Rotordad has disabled reputation

The idea of having a local mega-meet could be good. It would be hard to tell if any fools would mess things up, but I'm sure that incidents will happen.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

Incidents will happen, theres no way to stop the fools from coming in until we indentify them and the only way to do that is for them to do it.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Incidents will happen, theres no way to stop the fools from coming in until we indentify them and the only way to do that is for them to do it.
incidents will happen, if the event isn't run properly.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Posts of mine have been modified, defaming my character. I don't care who was right and who was wrong in petty forum debate. As a System Administrator working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I know that it is illegal to, while using Administrative or Power Users Account to access another users account and pose or post as them. Forum bickering is one thing, using your moderator account to alter some one's post is another.

The leaders of this website have grossly offended me. I have taken this up to the owner of the website and he does not care. I can not compete with years of forum fellowship. Therefore, I am not going to return to this site. This will be my last post and after I PM'ed the leadership, I will not come back.

The planned meets starting May 1st will continue, my participation on this site will not.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:52 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Huh?

Edit: Oh damn, just saw what you are talking about... That's fucked up.

Last edited by IPUNCHBABIES; 04-19-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:44 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

I have no clue what just happened there. Meh.

It would be cool to see these become a reality, however.....
Old 04-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

LOL THIS GUY!

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS