Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 04-20-2010, 04:26 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Posts of mine have been modified, defaming my character. I don't care who was right and who was wrong in petty forum debate. As a System Administrator working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I know that it is illegal to, while using Administrative or Power Users Account to access another users account and pose or post as them. Forum bickering is one thing, using your moderator account to alter some one's post is another.

The leaders of this website have grossly offended me. I have taken this up to the owner of the website and he does not care. I can not compete with years of forum fellowship. Therefore, I am not going to return to this site. This will be my last post and after I PM'ed the leadership, I will not come back.

The planned meets starting May 1st will continue, my participation on this site will not.
lol

go cry some more, bitch.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:44 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

So the date is may 1st, anyone showing up?
Old 04-23-2010, 03:23 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Posts of mine have been modified, defaming my character. I don't care who was right and who was wrong in petty forum debate. As a System Administrator working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I know that it is illegal to, while using Administrative or Power Users Account to access another users account and pose or post as them. Forum bickering is one thing, using your moderator account to alter some one's post is another.

The leaders of this website have grossly offended me. I have taken this up to the owner of the website and he does not care. I can not compete with years of forum fellowship. Therefore, I am not going to return to this site. This will be my last post and after I PM'ed the leadership, I will not come back.

The planned meets starting May 1st will continue, my participation on this site will not.

ahahahahahahaahahaha (breathe) ahahahahahahahaha

dude, you're helpdesk support.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:14 AM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
ahahahahahahaahahaha (breathe) ahahahahahahahaha

dude, you're helpdesk support.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Registered member

HkSdEcAy has disabled reputation

soooooooo. is there still gonna be a church meet off rt 3 or is this plan shattered?
Old 04-23-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

DSMking90 has disabled reputation

The meet is very much so still on. May 1st same place, times 8:30pm.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:51 AM
7,433,579 ^_~

loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635

The meet is still on. I'll pass on whatever updates laserspeeddemon needs to.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

DSMking90 has disabled reputation

Sorry, meets set for 10pm. that was a mistake on my part.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:02 PM
7,433,579 ^_~

loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635

laserspeeddemon says

"REV-X IS READY TO ROCK!

Things are set to kick off REV-X. REV-X is the official name for this program. Be there:

May 1st @ 10:00PM
11120 Gordon Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22407

Cars can begin to show up as early as 9:00. Please do not show up any earlier, as a service will be letting out about this time. "
Old 05-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

REV-X kicks off in just a few hours. Hope to see you guys there.

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS