Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fredericksburg / Spotsylvania Area

Old 12-08-2009, 10:05 AM
CPL Us Army

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fredericksburg / Spotsylvania Area

lol short videos of the car going nowhere... thats the nsx i saw one day while i was at work.. now it makes sense who drives it.. clean ass car but as far as this thread.. FAIL!
Old 12-08-2009, 12:03 PM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX

Originally Posted by nsxturbo03
The NSX is the hottest thing honda's ever made, most people can't afford a 2 seater rear engine because its just not practical, too expensive and too hard to find, and if it wasn't for poor marketing in the 90s and early 2000's the NSX would've still been around today, and when acura took over in the later years of the NSX -- there were fewer made, in fact they were produced by hand and only 250 each year, the later models 02+ are very rare and more expensive because they were fine tuned. An NSX is a very sought after car. Its an exotic sportscar and when you turbo the car right, and tune it perfectly, its a lightweight extremely fast car that can basically keep up with my hayabusa with power commander III and titanium dual full exhaust system, if that tells you anything...My NSX is a daily car, and I've had hardly any issues with it, even since the turbo setup was installed it runs awesome, great gas mileage, and sounds beyond sick. In addition, my Acura NSX handles like none-other, its handling is amazing and anyone out there who has drivin an Acura NSX 2002+ knows what im talking about, especially with the right tires on the car/tein flex suspension. If you see my car out there you'll know its me. Can't wait to replace my stock rods and pistons and increase boost levels in the future, the car is crazy enough at 500HP as light as it with the mods ive done.

Heres a few videos on you tube, listen to how nice it sounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcQRWa-3rpM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Yt9utBtBA
Umm.... i dont even know that to say...
Old 12-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by dsmx17
36k in mods.....does your car time travel?
if it does it better has one of these thingys coming out of it.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

but the real question does it have that submarine mod? that shits the hawtness yo....

btw welcome to one of the worse mistakes you have ever made. lol

joining vadriven. "joking, well kinda"
Old 12-09-2009, 09:32 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
but the real question does it have that submarine mod? that shits the hawtness yo....

btw welcome to one of the worse mistakes you have ever made. lol

joining vadriven. "joking, well kinda"
Don't lie to the kid. But in all seriousness, why? Why would you make this thread? Next time, it might be more helpful to just post in one of the marked regional threads(such as Fredericksburg pt. 3) to discover who's leaving mystery love letters on windshields.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:28 AM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX

Originally Posted by Subie2Honda
Don't lie to the kid. But in all seriousness, why? Why would you make this thread? Next time, it might be more helpful to just post in one of the marked regional threads(such as Fredericksburg pt. 3) to discover who's leaving mystery love letters on windshields.
In all honesty who cares who left the note, seems like the dudes head is already big enough the way he talks about his Acura NSX super car...
Old 12-10-2009, 06:53 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Originally Posted by JDMB16CRX
In all honesty who cares who left the note, seems like the dudes head is already big enough the way he talks about his Acura NSX super car...

Old 12-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Team Doughboy

MuffinMan7580 is on a distinguished road

I'm curious how "fast" this "supercar" is. Are we talking VTEC + 2 more cylinders fast, or bolt-on mustang fast?

Last edited by MuffinMan7580; 12-10-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Daves not here man
Old 12-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Registered Member

nsxturbo03 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Subie2Honda
Yeah your probably right, I shoulda posted elsewhere, but I made the thread because they told me to come here but never left their name. They just said go checkout vadriven.com since im new to the area i decided to, was just trying to figure out who posted the note but nobody wants to come forward.

Last edited by nsxturbo03; 12-11-2009 at 09:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Fredericksburg / Spotsylvania Area