Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Friday night @ Dinwiddie

Old 05-28-2003 | 07:55 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

im 12 min from vmp but got SOOO many more runs in at richmond 2 weeks ago.

true: vmp's track blows richmond out of the water. but don't let those busted ass cars at richmond fool ya... they're some of the quickest rust buckets out ther.

besides, on friday, the only cars allowed to run are 'street cars'. none of this super modded b/s that'll be at vmp on a normal friday. which turns away alot of the traffic and makes it more fun for us 'compact sports' guys
Old 05-28-2003 | 08:22 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

vmp... STAY AWAY this w/e. they're doin the ac delco nationals down ther.
Nah dude thats next weekend...this weekend is open
I just hope i get more than V8's that seem to dust my ass everytime
Old 05-29-2003 | 02:10 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Might have to start doing the Richmond thing on Friday nights if you guys say the track is that much better than it used to be. It's a lot closer to work than VMP.
Old 05-29-2003 | 11:59 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

the track itself is in the same condition, but it's a neater facility now since they've paved most of the pits (the parts every1 uses).

and they also do bikes too. they give the bikers their own lane to stage in and all that jazz. i was jus havin so much fun fukin with the 'compact sport' (import) guys that night.

that's prolly wher i'll wind up again friday night. im jus basically followin the crowd. if most of y'all go to vmp, i'll suk it up n go. if not, ric here i come
Old 05-29-2003 | 02:08 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

We have a points race fri. night at vmp, so I'll more than likely be there racing one of my dad's cars.
Old 05-29-2003 | 04:19 PM
dongle

spike_um is an unknown quantity at this point

so where is everyone going? dinwiddie or richmond?
Old 05-29-2003 | 04:52 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

dinwiddie here, but i'd be down for a trip to richmond any other weekend to give it a second shot
Old 05-29-2003 | 04:57 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

i got a few people going with me to dinwiddie....so i say lets meet up...if not...im the guy with a blue 2 door honda accord with the license plate FTHGEN...go figure huh
Old 05-29-2003 | 04:58 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

i got a few people going with me to dinwiddie....so i say lets meet up...if not...im the guy with a blue 2 door honda accord with the license plate FTHGEN...go figure huh...id like to meet some of yall...
Old 05-29-2003 | 05:05 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

so does rich run on sat. like test n tune or anything. I cannot go to any tracks on fridays, just sat.

Quick Reply: Friday night @ Dinwiddie