Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Friday Night Starbucks Meet

Old 05-06-2011, 06:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: Friday Night Starbucks Meet

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
One question though, does a lot of street racing arise from the particpants of this meet?
No, these are the non-idiots that just want to hang out and chat and drink coffee. You need to go to the southside of Richmond if you want to see a bunch of shitty slow cars race each other. I'm sure that still happens there.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

Originally Posted by Dubee88
just stay in fredericksburg....hey nibs, you talked to chey lately? havent heard from him in quite a long time....
a little, mostly on FB
he sold the RX8, and is rocking a Volvo 850 turbo wagon these days
and like me has a new little kid

@LSD
don't know if this would be your kinda car scene - no music, no burnouts, not much BS, zero drama
it's guys talking over coffee about autocross, VIR, Top Gear UK episodes, technical aspects of suspension and power upgrades, etc...
it's really hit or miss wether anything cool shows up, it's usually a VERY small meet that explodes every now and then randomly into a bigger one
Old 05-06-2011, 07:17 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
fwiw, last week's weather couldn't of been more perfect for this and it was just me and a few other people.

This needs to come back.
Was actually going to come out that night but was told it wasn't much of a turn out. But weather that night was amazing!
Old 05-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

Dwob Dwob Dwob Dwob Dwob Dwob Dwob Dwob Dwob Dwob Dwob

I should be out there tonight, my first meet! see yall there!
Old 05-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Why so serious?

Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey

Originally Posted by Dubee88
just stay in fredericksburg....hey nibs, you talked to chey lately? havent heard from him in quite a long time....
I'm around. I pop in every now and again. How ya been dood?
Originally Posted by Niburu
a little, mostly on FB
he sold the RX8, and is rocking a Volvo 850 turbo wagon these days
and like me has a new little kid

@LSD
don't know if this would be your kinda car scene - no music, no burnouts, not much BS, zero drama
it's guys talking over coffee about autocross, VIR, Top Gear UK episodes, technical aspects of suspension and power upgrades, etc...
it's really hit or miss wether anything cool shows up, it's usually a VERY small meet that explodes every now and then randomly into a bigger one
Still have the 850. Bastard is pretty quick. Need to sell it though. I'm driving an 02 silver A6 wagon now. Got it cheap with just 80k miles. Damn near perfect condition. The fella I bought it from said the "nanny" drove it during the summer for the kids.
Air Force kid bought th Rx8.
Hows your lil one? When are you headed back out, I'll see if I can make it too.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:16 AM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96

Girlfriend's having girls night tonight; Looks like I'll be out there round 8.15(ish?) if I can take a break from my Xbox

I'm gonna go clean teh truck now..
Old 05-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Prolly gona rain. But if its clear I'm still heading out. Either way I'm gona need Starbucks at some point tonight, might as well be there.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
Prolly gona rain. But if its clear I'm still heading out. Either way I'm gona need Starbucks at some point tonight, might as well be there.
Yeah, I was gonna ask about the weather. If it doesn't rain, I'll breeze through there in the TL & chill with you cats. I'm always down for meets where no bullshit & immaturity is going on, just good ol' plain chilling and shooting the shit about cars with new people I meet.

Last edited by Snoop 95; 05-06-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:21 PM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96

I live about 5 mins away, it's looking rrreeal nasty over here right now, but so far just a few drops here and there, nothin serious..
Weather man/radar says it's going to clear out about 7. I'll definitely be there round 8.15, look forward to meeting some of you guys.

EDIT -- I'll post up about 7.45 or so to tell you all how the weather is here, as I don't know how far you guys will be coming from.. i unno it could be helpful..

Last edited by Brandons96; 05-06-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Registered Member

Yea, weather should blow through. Just gotta clean the car up after it gets shat on.

Quick Reply: Friday Night Starbucks Meet