Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Friday Night Starbucks Meet

Old 05-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Friday Night Starbucks Meet

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
No, these are the non-idiots that just want to hang out and chat and drink coffee. You need to go to the southside of Richmond if you want to see a bunch of shitty slow cars race each other. I'm sure that still happens there.
Originally Posted by Niburu
a little, mostly on FB
@LSD
don't know if this would be your kinda car scene - no music, no burnouts, not much BS, zero drama
it's guys talking over coffee about autocross, VIR, Top Gear UK episodes, technical aspects of suspension and power upgrades, etc...
it's really hit or miss wether anything cool shows up, it's usually a VERY small meet that explodes every now and then randomly into a bigger one
Ya'll assumed the exact opposite of what I like. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE street racing and people acting-a-fool. It's the reason we had a split in our group. One guy couldn't follow the rules and he got the suspended for 2 weeks, then a mess ensued. That's all I'll say about that, not trying to dirty up your thread. And believe me when I say this, I would quit if I could. I am over all this drama. I'd rather drive an hour to a meet so I can just chill than go to local meets here and deal with all the Bull poo.

Besides I can talk dirty too, I should be able to pick up my block from the machine shop this week and then I'll be building the motor myself.

**Edit** Well, I'm still at work and it looks like I'll be here for at least another hour and a half, so I may not make it. I'd be arriving about 9PM. You guys till go till then?

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 05-06-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:47 PM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96

Weather Here = Perfect
Reasons not to come = 0

Last edited by Brandons96; 05-06-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

What he said. I'm hitting dinner then on the way there.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

joelamite has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
No, these are the non-idiots that just want to hang out and chat and drink coffee. You need to go to the southside of Richmond if you want to see a bunch of shitty slow cars race each other. I'm sure that still happens there.
FlimFlam. You guys meeting up this Fri?
You guys allow a shiity slow ricer from the Southside?
Joe
Old 05-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

I think I'm going to wait to finish up my car so I'm not showing up in a piece o' poo. Hopefully be done by June.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by joelamite
FlimFlam. You guys meeting up this Fri?
You guys allow a shiity slow ricer from the Southside?
Joe
FB him; he's off of Driven.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

we only allow shitty slow ricers from the westend to attend
Old 05-25-2011, 11:02 AM
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

YEAH
Old 05-27-2011, 06:08 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

weather is looking good for tonight...im gonna try and make it by. might even ride the motorcycle out
Old 05-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

Last edited by Kilo Lee; 06-03-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Friday Night Starbucks Meet