Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fuck Chesterfield county treasurer

Old 05-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fuck Chesterfield county treasurer

when my friend had his viper he paid a shit load for taxes
Old 05-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

I owe $50
Old 05-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

They say I owe 119 bucks.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

Boostedcivicsi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
Motherfuckers are taxing my ass $1000 this year for my car property taxes. And 775 is that is for the lotus.....I really dont understand. My evo was worth 30k and I only had to pay 360. Did the taxes go up?
you bought a lotus and you are complaining about personal property tax? am i missing something here. yea it sucks, but its the price you have to pay for owning an expensive car
Old 05-04-2006, 10:03 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Gotta pay the cost to be the boss...

Start charging for rides.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Boostedcivicsi
you bought a lotus and you are complaining about personal property tax? am i missing something here. yea it sucks, but its the price you have to pay for owning an expensive car
I understand what your saying but I just think that shit is way inflated...oh well.
Im seriously contimplating selling this car and getting something older and cheaper.

Gotta pay the cost to be the boss...

Start charging for rides.
Wanna ride?

I owe $50
, man I need a older car...fuck this

That sucks Terry. I just got my tax and going in to tell them i moved to Henrico and see if i can get last years money back being I was Mobilized for Endruing Freedom and didnt live in the county.
Thats fucked up

Kinda, I guess. The state was working on trying to do away with personal property tax on cars under $20,000. They increased the state portion a little bit at a time, up to the current 70%. There's not enough money in the state budget to go all the way to 100%.
Va can suck my ass, man I really wanna sell the car so I can tell them to suck my dick and not pay it
Old 05-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

i'm gona be fucked. 4 cars, 2 that are actually expensive.

shit.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:29 AM
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

My 03 EVO taxes are down to like $500 a year now, but you gotta pay if you wanna play.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

damn terry, even if you sell it you will still need to pay a "pro-rated" tax or what ever for the amount of time you did own it. another thing to watch is how much they (chest. co.) assesed the car at, for example i bought the mr2 for 4500 lynchburg said it was worth 6600 last year and beleave it or not 7800 this year.... i did buy it for 4500... 3 years ago. shit would be right if we could make the inshurance companies say the car was worth that in its stock form instead of having to battel it out with them.

just think man it could be worse
Old 05-04-2006, 10:32 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

You guys do know that if your car is in worse shape than what you think they appraised it at, you can go down to your Commissioner of the Revenue's office and have them appraise it. Good chance that your assesment will go down and your taxes will be even cheaper.

BTW - Normally the Treasurer isn't the one that actually taxes you. It's the COR. The Treasurer is the one that just sends out the bills and collects the money. They have nothing to do with the actual assesments. And as for Real Estate, that's done by the Real Estate assessor. The Treasurer is there just to collect the money for the bills. Nothing more.

Quick Reply: Fuck Chesterfield county treasurer