Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fuck Chesterfield county treasurer

Old 05-04-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm still slow.....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR
Default Re: Fuck Chesterfield county treasurer

I didn't know VA worked like this. I've been in the military so I never paid property tax. So let me get this straight, you have to pay taxes on a car you own at the end of every year? Like you would for a house?
Old 05-04-2006, 12:25 PM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by ZeroMR
I didn't know VA worked like this. I've been in the military so I never paid property tax. So let me get this straight, you have to pay taxes on a car you own at the end of every year? Like you would for a house?
almost correct. You have to pay property tax on a car you own on June 5th AND december 5th of every year, just like a house.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm still slow.....

ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR

Damn, well if I ever get an expensive car I'll make sure it's titled out of state.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:29 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by Assassin
almost correct. You have to pay property tax on a car you own on June 5th AND december 5th of every year, just like a house.
Incorrect. You have to pay taxes on the car by June 5th if you owned it the previous year. Anyone purchasing a car after June 5th will have to pay personal property taxes during the December 5th billings. Then, after that, you will always be billed on the June 5th billings.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Terry I thought you lived in Churchill? Why you payin a county tax? Im glad i moved out of Arrestafield Richmond city sent me mine for my 94 Accord $58. I think its pretty ghey to pay a tax like this on a car I own; even tho the money is supposed to go to road repairs and new transportation projects but the money is usually wasted on stupid gov. spending
Old 05-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer

hmmm '64 catalina with GOLD WORKS
with the Hotness...

Old 05-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

FYI about the taxes....State now covers 61% changed from 70%. Just another way this freaking poor excuse for a state gets us with no lube.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Yeah, mine was $850 the first year I had my car. Now it'd down to a still ass-raping $430.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

2005Goat has disabled reputation

I own a small business in Chesterfield. A few years ago I got behind on my taxes and had to write them a check for over 12 thousand. As I was writing the check the old bitch in the treasurers office treated me like I was a scum bag.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Young L
Terry I thought you lived in Churchill? Why you payin a county tax? Im glad i moved out of Arrestafield Richmond city sent me mine for my 94 Accord $58. I think its pretty ghey to pay a tax like this on a car I own; even tho the money is supposed to go to road repairs and new transportation projects but the money is usually wasted on stupid gov. spending
yeah but my billing address and license are in Chesterfield but I live on the hill. I heard richmonds taxes are even worse then chesterfield

Quick Reply: Fuck Chesterfield county treasurer