Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

to the fuck in the truck

Old 11-30-2005, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: to the fuck in the truck

Originally Posted by LOCO
we all know you WOULD have been too scared, so blow me
yea.. i really would have.

I mean, geez you must have just been minding you own business not doing ANYTHING at all for someone to do that to you.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:52 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Chris4130

I mean, geez you must have just been minding you own business not doing ANYTHING at all for someone to do that to you.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Young L
thank god he's on dragva
dude you didn't know? Everyone who dirves a truck in the richmond area is on drag derrr!!!!!!!!!!

Some people
Old 11-30-2005, 07:57 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

In all seriousness, I was coming back from SATs going 65mph down 288 in the right lane when some Honda seriously changed lanes from the left lane without any apparent reason, goes within 6" of my bumper for 5 seconds and then switched back and passed me. Haven't a fucking clue what the fuck was running through his head. Maybe he hates bitch cars or something.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:18 AM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by Brian T
In all seriousness, I was coming back from SATs going 65mph down 288 in the right lane when some Honda seriously changed lanes from the left lane without any apparent reason, goes within 6" of my bumper for 5 seconds and then switched back and passed me. Haven't a fucking clue what the fuck was running through his head. Maybe he hates bitch cars or something.
maybe he is one of the dumbasses that dont know what kind of car it is so he got behind you to see if there was a badge on the back of the car.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
maybe he is one of the dumbasses that dont know what kind of car it is so he got behind you to see if there was a badge on the back of the car.
Haha never thought about that. He needs to get his eyes checked though. He's far-sighted like a motherfucker.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:42 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

It's probably in your best interest that your skinny punk ass didn't say or do anything until you got to a computer with internet access.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:42 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm maybe you should read the post yet again? I was driving the probe, roads were really wet and it was foggy as shit. therefor I could not have been doing anything dumb even if I wanted to. I was doing the speedlimit if not a bit under.
maybe you should check shit before running your mouth, put your glasses back on.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Banned

dude you didn't know? Everyone who dirves a truck in the richmond area is on drag derrr!!!!!!!!!!

Some people

did I ask who it was, ask if they were on drag, say i thought they might be, throw out a username, say i seen a dragva sticker, or anything like that?

NO i didnt, therefor I never thought they were on drag. maybe you had your glasses off yet again and didnt see the "/rant" at the end of the post, meaning I was just getting that off my chest.
but if there is a problem with this, then you can meet me in person and I can get it off my chest. bring your band for your glasses and your inhaler nerd.
or you u could just bring your dad lol, nm i wont go there

also I love how some of you fuck ups want to talk shit about me doing nothing wrong and some asshole riding my ass lol. funny how that works
Old 11-30-2005, 08:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
It's probably in your best interest that your skinny punk ass didn't say or do anything until you got to a computer with internet access.

your like 110lbs wet dude. Ill just buy you a lap dance so you can bust a nut.

Quick Reply: to the fuck in the truck