VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Fucking idiotic street racers on 295/64 exit (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/fucking-idiotic-street-racers-295-64-exit-74554/)

Brian T 11-21-2004 06:55 PM

Re: Fucking idiotic street racers on 295/64 exit

He's definitely joking. Sadly as funny as it was at first, the whole Bells Road thing is getting old quickly. Sorry bro, you're not funny anymore.

Bells Road 11-21-2004 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Brian T
He's definitely joking. Sadly as funny as it was at first, the whole Bells Road thing is getting old quickly. Sorry bro, you're not funny anymore.

ohh hells naw... y u gonna play me out like dat nigga. I wil fucks you up on site pussy. Dis aint a game bitch aint tryin to be funny. Come out to bells and I'll show you waas up

ThroatyStang 11-21-2004 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I know that some of those dumbfucks last night have to be on this site, so hopefully some will see this. If I'm lucky they will post.

Last night, Saturday, 1:30am I'm driving down 64E towards 295 and see a bunch of riced out shitboxes and a few F-bodies/Mustangs get off 295 and ride the cloverleaf back onto 295. Myself and two other friends in their own cars were taking 295 so we got stuck behind these pieces of shit. About halfway through the exit every single one of these mother fuckers come to a stop and all I see is brake lights. At first I was hoping that one of these fucksticks wrecked and hopefully their cars were on fire or something horrible happened to them, but instead they were just blocking traffic on a fucking on ramp to 295 to street race.

There must of been at least 15 cars and not a single one of them knew where the fuck to go..so of couse they all just stopped in the middle of the fucking highway. I caught a few liscense plates (YUBH8N, etc) and recognized a few cars from around town. All of you are so fucking retarded. You are all a bunch of halfass street racers with slow cars. (A sunfire....come on people). From what I saw it looked like they were filming 3F3F.

To all those that were surprised to see 3 cars weave through you all just to get on the fucking highway like a normal human being you can all kiss my fucking ass. I wasnt about to let you keep me waiting to get home just because Idiot A wanted to race Idiot B in their slow cars. I also hoped you enjoyed how we all blocked the highway for you all 3 lanes wide so you couldn't enjoy your lovely street racing spot.

Fuck you all you fucking street racers. Stop blocking my mother fucking highways with your slow pathetic pieces of shit.

:thdown: :thdown:

I was there, I was only susposed to be 4 cars racing for top speed but ricers followed. And Yes there were VERY fast cars there WS6 which is fast as balls brad w/ the silver SRT-4 aka Viper JR and the only Mustang there ME. lol Ricers followed and it wouldnt of been like that it was only going to be 4 cars. And street races you sould like the Pizza guy from fast and the furious lol. PS I was the only one in the Emergency lane lol. I am there to Document.

Jason R 11-21-2004 07:27 PM

i was at the 'spot' everyone was at before their but i wasn't about to drive all the way out there. hmmm...but just out of curiosity what does Viper JR run? :)

FlimFlam 11-21-2004 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by ThroatyStang
I was there,

Then let me clarify that I now consider you...a fucking idiot.

I was only susposed to be 4 cars racing for top speed but ricers followed.
Idiots follow idiots...what did you expect.

And Yes there were VERY fast cars there WS6 which is fast as balls brad w/ the silver SRT-4 aka Viper JR and the only Mustang there ME.
Oh wow, a WS6 and a SRT-4. I'll keep my statement and say that there were NO FAST CARS THERE.

PS I was the only one in the Emergency lane lol.
I know, I almost hit you you dumbass. I was the loud black car that snaked between all of you ricers sitting in the middle of a highway. When there are cars across all 3 lanes of a fucking highway there is no where else to go. I saw your car sitting to the right and just ahead of the WS6 and cut in between both of your cars just to get out of there. I didnt want to be associated with any of you fuckers and was just trying to get home. You are the ones that decided to race on my highway. Get the fuck out of here and go tape your pathetic races somewhere else.

I am there to Document.
Well you are a idiot for doing so.

ClassicJDMCars 11-21-2004 07:47 PM

Yay, I wasn't there!!! I'm not an idiot :D

On the other hand sorry for not attending sats...I was busy installing 780cc injectors, OS Giken twinplate clutch, LSD, new brakes on my roomate's 240 so I was busy all night. However, if you want more people to come don't call em fuckin idiots ;-)

Terry@Fortune 11-21-2004 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Chris4130
Yay, I wasn't there!!! I'm not an idiot :D

On the other hand sorry for not attending sats...I was busy installing 780cc injectors, OS Giken twinplate clutch, LSD, new brakes on my roomate's 240 so I was busy all night. However, if you want more people to come don't call em fuckin idiots ;-)

ricer :p

ClassicJDMCars 11-21-2004 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by chapter8
ricer :p

What's your definition of rice?

su_maverick 11-21-2004 07:52 PM

something that goes well with chinese food.

Terry@Fortune 11-21-2004 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Chris4130
What's your definition of rice?

people who install 780cc injectors, OS Giken twinplate clutch, LSD, new brakes on roomate's 240's.