Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

God I'm getting old

Old 03-31-2006, 03:41 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: God I'm getting old

if they do it at night (and all the damn time) + you got some time to kill for a good entertaining payout.... spraypaint a 16 foot 4X4 or landscape timber flat black and keep it handy. BE SURE you have a worthy target.... soon as you hear them coming you know what to do. Trust me.. they wont try speeding on that road ever again. more effective then callin the cops & more fun the talking to the parents. + you get to be "around" to "help" the guy get whatever he hit outta the road so nobody hits it

Ok yea sure its dead wrong but is sooooo right.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

lol Nic you sound like an old man
Old 04-03-2006, 12:47 PM
WHAT NITROUS

5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts

reminds me of the time i stopped a kid for bassing in my hood. My buddy was asking all about his sytem and then asks about an alarm. The kid was dumb enough to say he didn't have one. So we suggest to him to turn it down or he may no longer have a system. It was priceless.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Ill Boost ANYTHING!!

GTWITIT GTWITIT GTWITIT

lol for a small fee.......a very small fee im sure i could have a few people take care of it
Old 04-04-2006, 04:35 PM
to poor to be patron

lookattheAC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by AL-David
if they do it at night (and all the damn time) + you got some time to kill for a good entertaining payout.... spraypaint a 16 foot 4X4 or landscape timber flat black and keep it handy. BE SURE you have a worthy target.... soon as you hear them coming you know what to do. Trust me.. they wont try speeding on that road ever again. more effective then callin the cops & more fun the talking to the parents. + you get to be "around" to "help" the guy get whatever he hit outta the road so nobody hits it

Ok yea sure its dead wrong but is sooooo right.
omg + 1
Old 04-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Settled..

ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN

I know how you feel Nic, I wont do anything liek I use to... Im not even 30 yet and I have settled down so much.

10 years ago when Bells was the real deal we all did stupid things...

Luckly we all still have our lives!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by ICULOKN
I know how you feel Nic, I wont do anything liek I use to... Im not even 30 yet and I have settled down so much.

10 years ago when Bells was the real deal we all did stupid things...

Luckly we all still have our lives!
Yea, it's funny how you look back a few years later and think "man, I'd never do that again!" I guess you could say I've became a little protective since becoming an uncle and having the little ones at my house all the time. I'd lose it if some dumb kid hurt them.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i know, I look back on all the shit I did when I was younger and wonder why im not in jail or dead right now lol.

of course im known to still do some stupid shit
Old 04-05-2006, 05:55 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

the said part is, we all used to do it, wait i see some of yall still do it....

Nick i saw you cruise through my work(haley toyota) in the silver mustang. Can the rear tires be bigger? j/k sounds like a beast.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by Slow_spool
the said part is, we all used to do it, wait i see some of yall still do it....

Nick i saw you cruise through my work(haley toyota) in the silver mustang. Can the rear tires be bigger? j/k sounds like a beast.
Yea, I was looking for Dennis (red MR2), but he wasn't there. What do you do there?