Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

good lawyer

Old 04-20-2007, 05:53 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Re: good lawyer

some high school honors classes might count more, but according to one of my professors his other college in charlottesville counts grades like I said, so I guess an A- which i guess would be like 90-93 would be a 4.0 and then you could get up to a 5.0 if you got like 96 and above A+ in everything... he was surprised that we didn't have higher than a 4.0 at vcu, i had heard of such a thing but never knew how it worked
Old 04-20-2007, 06:09 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by MSeunos
if i remember correctly, colleges don't look at honors courses as counting more
Some do, some don't. What they're more interested in is where you graduate in relation to your peers at your school (class rank) and SAT scores.

Which btw, something I thought was sort of neat for you VCU students/graduates, there are signs up in the courtyard now that say VCU was selected as one of the top 200 universities in the world. I didn't think that was all that impressive until I figured out I could name 17 universities in the state of Va alone.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:51 AM
cizko

wastedfluid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

More often than not - colleges go strictly off SAT/ACT scores, and a little off class ranking(XXX out of XXX graduates)

However, if someone has a 4.7gpa... they are by no means slacking. Smart guy. Better than I was.. I graduated with something like a 3.484. Kudos to you.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

BMWSwtLilMiss has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 5177
Is this guy Kelley any good? I just got a ticket in New kent on 60. What is this guy kelley's contact number?

Jimmy's info was right. My office faces Pats and I'm actually looking at him right now, lol.

Give him a call, if anyone can help you it'd be him.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

yeah W&M is not all that hard to get into from what i hear. What's harder is getting scholarships/financial aid from them for poor ppl like myself. But I dont think i wanna go there- apparently i can major in mechanical engineering and still get the classes neccesary to prepare for dental school if i play my cards right, so i want somewhere with mechanical engineering. And yes, honors classes and APs are worth 5.0 for an A in my school, which I don't get cause AP classes are much harder than honors, honors should carry normal weight imo.

I'll definately give Patrick Kelley a call- anybody know how much he costs? whatever it is- im sure it's worth it. Thanks again!
Old 04-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

I just called Pat, he seems really good, and only $400. My friend payed $750 for his lawyer haha. He said to do 92 hours of community service and we can prolly work out something with the commonwealth attorney, he seemed fairly optimistic. Thanks guys!
Old 04-21-2007, 01:55 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by jdmhonda17
I just called Pat, he seems really good, and only $400. My friend payed $750 for his lawyer haha. He said to do 92 hours of community service and we can prolly work out something with the commonwealth attorney, he seemed fairly optimistic. Thanks guys!
Awesome stuff man, glad to hear it.

If this makes you feel any better, he hasn't had a judge turn down a plea agreement in 7 years now, and the only reason that one 7 years ago was turned down was because the commonwealth attorney offered him a deal too good to be true on a murder trial I believe.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

I'm pretty sure a 4.7 is mathematically impossible...

if i'm wrong, please prove it to me.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Originally Posted by IanR
I'm pretty sure a 4.7 is mathematically impossible...

if i'm wrong, please prove it to me.
I had a 4.65 when i graduated so maybe he has something like that and rounded up? Our scale was a A+ was 4.5,A 4,B+ 3.5, etc. If the class was honors or AP then there was 1 point added to that class.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 69vette
I had a 4.65 when i graduated so maybe he has something like that and rounded up? Our scale was a A+ was 4.5,A 4,B+ 3.5, etc. If the class was honors or AP then there was 1 point added to that class.
word- AP classes. Actually, I got a new report card the other day and I only have a 4.4 ...curse those AP classes haha

Quick Reply: good lawyer