Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Great cruise...

Old 04-03-2006, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ONECAM has disabled reputation
Default Re: Great cruise...

it was a hatchback not a crx. is has an UNTUNED!!!! single cam, that isnt running to its potential cause of the tune. the intercooler really isnt that big its only a six inch, but it looks big, and good i might add, in that bumper. the cruise back was ALOT of fun. wish my car was running like it should though. and that two step on ur car Nic is fuckin sweet, when u hit it at rockwood i couldnt stop laughing. i heard a couple people yell and saw them jump. hahahaha. Good times!

Last edited by ONECAM; 04-03-2006 at 08:18 AM.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by UNCDooD
me and ray (pssshh) cruised up there. when we were about 30 miles or so away we got passed by a rather large group of people swerving in and out of traffic and passing people on the shoulders. they had to be doing at least 85+ mph. fucking crazy ass people.
Came by u and a gold eclipse on the way up. I was driving a black grand am and my buddy was in a silver 4-door golf. He was really impressed with both cars and I found u guys up on the hill but yall weren't around the cars then. Good meet though. Nice to see a good muscle car showing. The dude with the red GTO was kind of annoying revving the car constantly but it's his engine, not mine.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:15 PM

ONECAM has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I just wanted to thank everyone for the best cruise ever to the mega meet.

It started off with no one knowing where to meet near VCC. Then we actually made it a full 9 miles before the cruise was broken up..hahaha.

Nic pulled off the interstate and I was left infront by myself wondering what happened. I ended up getting to the mega meet about 45mins-1hr before everyone. Evidently others stopped to eat and what not.

On the way back ONE CAM, The Wok, and I all stuck together and had a fun lil cruise back. And yes Ben, that Miata had a JR Supercharger on it, I've actually dyno'd that car and know the owner.

No accidents, no tickets, no jackassery. Good times all around.

Dennis and I discussed the possibility of having a Performance Autosport sponsor'd porta-potty. It would be the hit of the mega meet.

yea i remember seeing him there. he was having some trouble it seemed moving through the crowd and was a little harsh on his clutch, haha. but thats when my buddy noticed the jackson racing badge on it. and YES the porta-potty idea would def be the main attraction there. haha. o LOVED that mustang, black on black...... str8 SEX!!!
Old 04-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by thecollegekid
Came by u and a gold eclipse on the way up. I was driving a black grand am and my buddy was in a silver 4-door golf. He was really impressed with both cars and I found u guys up on the hill but yall weren't around the cars then. Good meet though. Nice to see a good muscle car showing. The dude with the red GTO was kind of annoying revving the car constantly but it's his engine, not mine.

yea i remember seeing the grand am. we were probably walking around. that lot was huge. i still don't think i saw everything there. lol