Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Happy Birthday Terry!!

Old 05-29-2006, 06:31 PM
life is good boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default Re: Happy Birthday Terry!!

Happy Bday mang...we need to get up I have some serious Volk questions for you and Chris...heh heh
Old 05-29-2006, 06:40 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
haha yah it is.
it is owned by a guy name kazuhisa the pic is from VIPCAR magazine. there are some sick cars in those magazines. i should try to get one for terry for his bday since he likes the whole VIP streached tire thing.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:35 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
[IMG]
it is owned by a guy name kazuhisa the pic is from VIPCAR magazine. there are some sick cars in those magazines. i should try to get one for terry for his bday since he likes the whole VIP streached tire thing.

i have a whole bunch of vip car mags and celsior mags. it's good eye candy. even though the only things i can understand are the chassis codes lol. they even have vip mags for vans that are sick with crazy camber too
Old 05-29-2006, 08:01 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
i have a whole bunch of vip car mags and celsior mags.
Think I tossed mine out with the recycle stuff, had a few while I was in Japan to bring back to friends here stateside. Oh well.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:43 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by wheelman
Happy Bday mang...we need to get up I have some serious Volk questions for you and Chris...heh heh
Thanks man...uhh ohh volks on the stang
BTW I have something you would appreciate...when is the next time your going out to richmond?

Me like stretched tires? Where would you get that idea

Think I tossed mine out with the recycle stuff, had a few while I was in Japan to bring back to friends here stateside. Oh well.
gasp
Old 05-31-2006, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo Hanzo

Happy birthday, so is your birthday present to yourself in the garage/driveway yet?
Old 05-31-2006, 08:09 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Hanzo
Happy birthday, so is your birthday present to yourself in the garage/driveway yet?
Thanks man..no not yet
Old 05-31-2006, 01:09 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

im going to guess that you bought a turbo SC.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
im going to guess that you bought a turbo SC.
you're halfway correct...it's turbo, but not an sc
Old 05-31-2006, 01:26 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

Please tell me that you got another turbo miata..

Quick Reply: Happy Birthday Terry!!