Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Header recommendations?

Old 01-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: Header recommendations?

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I thought PAS had you taken care of?
I was under the impression that he had a Maximum Motorsports tubular K-member...so I gave him some suggestions. Then he told me its a stock K-Member...so my great idea for the perfect header for his car along with the most ground clearance was shot all to hell.

I still told him he could come up and talk to Don about it, he some hands on experience with fitting headers on DOHC cars that need maximum ground clearance.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

16 is thicker then 18
Old 01-03-2006, 08:39 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Work schedule has me tied up quite a bit during the week. Might try to stop by on a Saturday if I can to talk with Don and Kevin. Hate to throw more money at this thing by moving to coilovers and tubular k-member if I can get away with just headers that'll work well with the stock k-member.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:40 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by LOCO
16 is thicker then 18
You hitting on underage fat chicks?
Old 01-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I was under the impression that he had a Maximum Motorsports tubular K-member...so I gave him some suggestions. Then he told me its a stock K-Member...so my great idea for the perfect header for his car along with the most ground clearance was shot all to hell.

I still told him he could come up and talk to Don about it, he some hands on experience with fitting headers on DOHC cars that need maximum ground clearance.
That sucks.

I should be installing mine this month with a buddy. Just waiting on my mathcning o/r x pipe to come in. Proably put on the new LCA's and spring/shocks & struts/cc plates if they get here in time too.