Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Henrico cracking down on patterson

Old 07-14-2007 | 08:58 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS
Default Re: Henrico cracking down on patterson

wow more than one police officer on 288?????????????????????????? crazy world we live in
Old 07-14-2007 | 01:14 PM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Originally Posted by Rally Red 98
wow more than one police officer on 288?????????????????????????? crazy world we live in
Imagine that, VSP is enforcing the speed limit on 288 the same as before the new laws were passed. I see at least 1 trooper and 1 county cop on my daily commute to work.
Old 07-26-2007 | 03:13 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Watch out and obey the speed limits! There are about 5 more today in a few camaro's, cruisers and bikes at the same intersection and at the gas station watching.
Old 07-26-2007 | 05:24 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

HAI GUYZ!!! I saw a whole lot of cops pull into a parking lot off Parham Rd a few blocks north of Broad St. Watch OUT!!!111!

Old 07-26-2007 | 05:34 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
HAI GUYZ!!! I saw a whole lot of cops pull into a parking lot off Parham Rd a few blocks north of Broad St. Watch OUT!!!111!
Haha that is right around the corner from where I use to live.
Old 07-26-2007 | 06:06 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT

Still being a dick I see. Nothing wrong with a heads up. Don't you have 1 year old threads in OT to bump?

Last edited by Woodrow; 07-26-2007 at 06:08 AM.
Old 07-26-2007 | 08:07 AM
Registered Member

Jiggy has disabled reputation

My brother went through there this morning and he said they counted at least 10 cop cars and that many motorcycles too. One of the guys he works with was Henrico PD and he called some of his buddies in the department, they're calling the Patterson Ave. stuff "Project Revenue." Isn't that totally F'ed up?
Old 07-26-2007 | 08:08 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by Jiggy
My brother went through there this morning and he said they counted at least 10 cop cars and that many motorcycles too. One of the guys he works with was Henrico PD and he called some of his buddies in the department, they're calling the Patterson Ave. stuff "Project Revenue." Isn't that totally F'ed up?
No... It isn't fucked up. That is what tickets are for.
Old 07-26-2007 | 10:30 AM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by Jiggy
No, because where they are pulling people is where people speed through there when it is supposed to be 45.
Old 07-26-2007 | 10:51 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I just wanna run to teh intarwebz when I see a cop to let everyone kno!!!11!

Quick Reply: Henrico cracking down on patterson