Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Henrico cracking down on patterson

Old 07-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Henrico cracking down on patterson

henrico police
Old 07-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
I just wanna run to teh intarwebz when I see a cop to let everyone kno!!!11!
OMGZ!! ReaLly?!!

I bet if it was anyone else but me, your post replies would be different. Very typical coming from you. Then again, you are first to tell people to meet in person because of how an internet forum is moderated.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

PCracer51 has disabled reputation

It's normal for me to usually see 10+ during the weekends when I went too and from college (360, 307 and 460), but unlike some of the people here I understand why you post that cops are out looking for any little pointless equipment violation to write a ticket for.

Also noticed an unmarked 240Z in black (state plates), a red mustang (new body) on 288 unmarked and the capital police downtown using new 08 black Grand Am GXPs.

Now I'll wait for spyderGT to flame this.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by PCracer51
Now I'll wait for spyderGT to flame this.
Naa, you should be alright. He has a personal lifetime grudge towards me, so anytime he gets a chance to throw a cheapshot or make a smart comment, he will and then bases that action around me having the drama.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:10 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Naa, you should be alright. He has a personal lifetime grudge towards me, so anytime he gets a chance to throw a cheapshot or make a smart comment, he will and then bases that action around me having the drama.
Other way around. You seem to have a personal vendetta against me from the point when your gf left you waaaay back in 2003. You really need to deal with it, get over it, and move on in your life. Everyone else has. I don't hate you, however I do not respect you for your cowardice, failure in advancing in your own life when given multiple opportunities, and treatment of others. There is a big difference.

Your drama never seems to end....

Besides my disgusted hatred towards you Richard, which all of our friends with TCM, RPM, on here know that I wouldn't piss in your mouth even if your teeth were on fire. Everyone knows I purely hate you and can't stand your presence and your "holier than thou" outlook and condescending attitude.
... and yet in person you say nothing to me, only behind a keyboard. I have absolutely no respect for such a person. If that makes me "holier than thou" then so be it.

Originally Posted by Not Stock
You called me while I was deployed overseas and claimed that I was sleeping with your ex, a relationship that you sometimes deny and actually lasted only for two dates. She was sleeping with someone else the weekend you called. Get over it. That was several years ago. Everyone else has moved on with their lives. Why do you bring this up so often? The Jadie thing is old and again, happened several *years* ago.

Car runs 12s. Has since the first day I got it back except when I ran it with a bad clutch which has since been long fixed. Sure, it can run even faster and maybe push it into the 11s on slicks and a drag suspension setup. It is my car and I prefer a stock look and a road course suspension. I'm happy with it, really don't care what others think. Have other priorities in life and am not defined by what I drive.
... and you're still trying to make me seem like a bad guy at every opportunity...

The only conspiracy is you trying to be nice and helpful to everyone offering your tools, and garage and trailer, because you lack friends period. Anything else you want to try and twist and fuck up?
Originally Posted by Not Stock
Phil, you may be trying to lash out at me to try to bring me down to your level. It will not happen. We are about the same age and yet extremely different in how we treat others, handle our personal lives, and our own personal accomplishments.

When you were down on your knees in pain during the last major hurricane, remember that when your exgirlfriend called me, it was I who:
  • left my girlfriend at my house to help you
  • brought you fresh food, water, and flashlights
  • diagnosed you with gall stones and dehydration
  • called the paramedics, updated them to your situation
  • followed you to the hospital
  • stayed with you (and Becky) until you were doing better

When you wanted to try out some stickier tires at Richmond Dragway, I took them off of my own car and helped you put them on your own -- twice.

You can attack me as much as you want, and still rest assured that if you ask for or need my help, I will not hesitate to lend a hand.

Your petty jabs only confirm how worthless your life has really become, that you insist on trying to stir up drama for your own amusement instead of posting helpful responses. I feel sorry for you.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:42 AM
Slow as Shit

So predictable.

God you still have those saved from a few years ago? Why? Half of that information has been proven to be lies by myself and others. So why save it? I don't go out of my way to attack you or make comments, but you still do. I have forgiven you a while ago.

Like I said PCRacer, you are ok. It is towards me.

Last edited by Woodrow; 08-03-2007 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:15 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

dang i know you have woodrow on ignore and all, were you just throwing it out there?
Old 08-03-2007, 08:17 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

I am so done with fast food. I will not go back to mcdonalds for a long time and it's already been over a month.

Oh, ugh, fuck da po po!!
Old 08-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by Rally Red 98
dang i know you have woodrow on ignore and all, were you just throwing it out there?
It's all weird. I have never been to Richmond Dragway ever until 2006. I would still like to know when he helped me with tires at that track?

He did help me at VMP in May 2003.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

I got pulled over yesterday on my bike off of Gaskins from a cop, said he couldnt see my plate on the bike. No ticket tho.

Quick Reply: Henrico cracking down on patterson