Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hi all! New guy here

Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: Hi all! New guy here

Tits or GTFO.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

Originally Posted by The Wok
Tits or GTFO.

Happy now?
Old 06-24-2008, 08:34 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

WRX's suck sell it and buy a neon.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:48 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

WRX's in red
Old 06-25-2008, 04:49 AM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
WRX's suck sell it and buy a neon.
I'll pass. Although I came pretty close to getting a red SRT-4 instead of the WRX back when I bought it. I was getting my old car appraised at CarMax and they had a really nice one sitting on the showroom floor.

Originally Posted by Spindrift
WRX's in red
Thanks, I really like the color too. The only thing that sucks is they didn't make STi's in red, so if I want to put on a STi scoop or anything I have to get it painted.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:42 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jaqattack02
I'll pass. Although I came pretty close to getting a red SRT-4 instead of the WRX back when I bought it. I was getting my old car appraised at CarMax and they had a really nice one sitting on the showroom floor.

Thanks, I really like the color too. The only thing that sucks is they didn't make STi's in red, so if I want to put on a STi scoop or anything I have to get it painted.
lol its gravy dude Ive got an 06wrx myself. Its interesting to see a Wagon In red thats pretty hot actually. Put the STI front canards(front end) on that bitch with some wheels and slam it and it'll look like sex. Also if yah need any help or advice concerning your call feel free to ask me. Before my clutch went out and I sold all my crap my car was decently quick for the amount of money invested ($500)
Old 06-26-2008, 04:32 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
lol its gravy dude Ive got an 06wrx myself. Its interesting to see a Wagon In red thats pretty hot actually. Put the STI front canards(front end) on that bitch with some wheels and slam it and it'll look like sex. Also if yah need any help or advice concerning your call feel free to ask me. Before my clutch went out and I sold all my crap my car was decently quick for the amount of money invested ($500)
Yeah, I want to get some of the STi body pieces. Wheels and a drop are planned eventually. I don't know about slammed though, I still want to be able to autocross and go over speed bumps Some time in the near future will be tint and some of the STi underbody aero parts. One of the guys on the WRX board did the underbody parts, and said it helped with high speed stability at the track, and bumped up his gas mileage by a couple mpg. I figure for $100 and a couple hours with a drill, it's worth giving it a try.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

fivespeedsteed will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jaqattack02
Yeah, I remember you. That's a good looking Mustang you have. Do you work at that car wash place up on the corner? I think I've seen your car over there before. I'm Jack by the way, so you don't need to call me Kevin's brother.
thank you, and yes thats daves that i work at. im there in the mornings usually, ask for michael with the mustang if you ever swing through, they'll know who your asking for. im also in my jeep most of the time. i work at the advance at the corner of courthouse and midlothian also.

see ya around.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by fivespeedsteed
thank you, and yes thats daves that i work at. im there in the mornings usually, ask for michael with the mustang if you ever swing through, they'll know who your asking for. im also in my jeep most of the time. i work at the advance at the corner of courthouse and midlothian also.

see ya around.
I'll have to swing by there again sometime. I got my car washed there once a while back, and they did a pretty good job. Much better than last time I took it to Carpool. Not to mention the 2 cute chicks that were taking the orders and money
Old 06-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered Member

fivespeedsteed will become famous soon enough

yeah well if your looking for chicks come during the weekend in any time of day, or in the afternoon during the week. otherwise its our maintenance man doing the cashiering.

Quick Reply: Hi all! New guy here