Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hull street onto courthouse

Old 03-07-2004 | 09:57 PM
Banned

Roscoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hull street onto courthouse

i never met you ... i talked to stephanie about you today tho lol yeah when roger took over things kinda slid .. i only saw him at the track once no bottle he went on a posse drag night with us .... i was david black sunfire gt i had left the group before it moved to southside .. im the asshole that took out there website when they were all talkin shit bout steph on the forum hehehe. she told me you had a different probe back then .. and that she saw you again up at spool one night. had good things to say about your car !
Old 03-08-2004 | 12:30 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I left when the dickhead took over. and I was pissed when they started saying the things they did about steph, but it was funny as hell when you took their site and everything hahaha.

I dont remember seeing her there or I would have talked to her, tell her I am sorry lol, and that I said whats up.
I am glad somebody is saying good thigns about the car lol, hell i dont even do that.

when we start meeting up at commonwealth again, when it starts getting warm out, you and steph need to come on out and hang out. She still driving the zx2??
Old 03-08-2004 | 04:14 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

I remember i used to laugh at yall...then again i was driving the beater as a daily driver..but yall didnt want a piece...ask Daniel....i hit the flashers on him
Old 03-08-2004 | 09:36 PM
Banned

lol we had a good thing going for a little bit when it was starting out, granted we had some cars that weren't up to par, but hell I have a few of those in godspeed also lol, but all in all it was nice.
Old 03-09-2004 | 03:38 AM
Banned

Roscoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah wel hafta come up one night. sadly no she sold the zx2 shes got a little ranger pickup at the moment, shes not as into cars as she used to be but oh well right ? were having a party this saturday you should come.
Old 03-09-2004 | 04:47 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by Merciless18t
I believe i was riding around with some of the ppl from these forums I know one of them from an old car club (LOCO) i believe. I was in domestic demensionz with my 95 cavy and u tried to get in with ur old red probe. Anyways i guess this is kind of a hello to everyone, and ill probably be posting on here quite often. BTW i was driving the gti. Who was in the van?lol
I recognize your username from RichmondDubs.
Old 03-09-2004 | 12:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Roscoe
Yeah wel hafta come up one night. sadly no she sold the zx2 shes got a little ranger pickup at the moment, shes not as into cars as she used to be but oh well right ? were having a party this saturday you should come.

i am off sat. were is the party at?? mind if a few of the crew comes along??
Old 03-09-2004 | 12:19 PM
'bout time

VTFORDLADY is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-09-2004 | 12:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VTFORDLADY
ummmmmmmm?????????
Old 03-09-2004 | 12:39 PM
'bout time

VTFORDLADY is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know.....somehow I ended up posting a reply to a thread in dragwesternva....here....

Quick Reply: Hull street onto courthouse