Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I got T-boned by a drunk coming home from Pinks filming!

Old 09-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all
Default Re: I got T-boned by a drunk coming home from Pinks filming!

WTF? Thats 3 Mustangs in an accident in one week! This doesn't include the report that some said in my post where 2 more Mustangs were hit in Hampton. I can't for get the one f-body either (mighty mouse) that wrecked at the track on Friday.

Who are they insured by? If it's progressive, they are pretty good to work with. I've been dealing with them on my car and have been very pleased with the treatment that I have received. I hope it all goes well and that the idiots get what they deserved. Sux to hear about the stang but glad to hear you two are still alive.

If you all are still in pain, get to the hospital and have a report started. The sooner, the better.

g'luck!
Old 09-18-2006, 02:57 PM
He's like the wind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC
Default Re: I got T-boned by a drunk coming home from Pinks filming!

Sucks dude. Glad you are okay though.