Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Innovative Kreations?

Old 12-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Innovative Kreations?

I hope this gets good
Old 12-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

zomg......can i join?
Old 12-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

I didn't make this thread to bash. I just got a flyer on my car and never heard of this club before or saw any of the cars in it, so I was just seeing what was up about it..
Old 12-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Banned

C89ZX7R is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
Old 12-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Pulling The Weight

PureBreed has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by civiccord
How come people always bash other for TRYING, i mean they got a club and want to do a car show, i dont see nothing wrong with that, even if there cars are not the best, no need to bash them, if you dont like it or think its stupid, dont reply, pretty simple. Its mostly yall guys that think yall Sh** dont stink and yalls cars are the best or yalls PROFESSION is so good that bash these guys. Some people have other priorities besides there cars. Even if it is a high school group, let them do there thing.
I understand where you're coming from. But let me start off by saying when I first joined this forum I had a 91 accord and it looked something like those cars in that club.."ricer." And I thought it was cool. After being flamed on here about the car I sold it. And got another car and did what people always told me to do with it. At first I didn't like it but in the long run I did. These people on here seem like pricks "most are" but alot of them are just trying to help you out and give you pointers. I mean I feel sorry for those kids in that club..driving around looking stupid and everything.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:55 PM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

lol my boy danny is in that club. i mean its cool that they actually enjoy themselves and such, they are all cool guys. one guy actually has a decent civic except for the crucial angle on the exhaust. idk everyone has there own taste.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic

Originally Posted by PureBreed
I understand where you're coming from. But let me start off by saying when I first joined this forum I had a 91 accord and it looked something like those cars in that club.."ricer." And I thought it was cool. After being flamed on here about the car I sold it. And got another car and did what people always told me to do with it. At first I didn't like it but in the long run I did. These people on here seem like pricks "most are" but alot of them are just trying to help you out and give you pointers. I mean I feel sorry for those kids in that club..driving around looking stupid and everything.
i can second that Thanks Vadriven!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 11:28 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

As long as they don't come off like a bunch of idiots *ahem* neighborhood dreamz *ahem* I have no problem with them. I won't bash them at all even if I don't like their cars. I do think the cars are extremely ugly, but we all had to start somewhere.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Bacon has disabled reputation

So because we all have a life other than pouring every dime into our cars, that means we automatically suck is what you all are saying. Or because mommy and daddy didn't pay for all of our stuff. Yeah that definitely makes our cars automatically suck.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Pulling The Weight

PureBreed has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bacon
So because we all have a life other than pouring every dime into our cars, that means we automatically suck is what you all are saying. Or because mommy and daddy didn't pay for all of our stuff. Yeah that definitely makes our cars automatically suck.
Well from the looks of it those cars on the site have alot of work done..crappy but none the less work. Dont be mad cause yall put money into your cars and people laugh at you. So the excuse, " we have lifes besides our cars" doesn't work.

Quick Reply: Innovative Kreations?