Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Innovative Kreations?

Old 12-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ninja11 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Innovative Kreations?

hey man be proud of your car, especially if its 1 of your hobbies. im just starting to do some mods to my car after i fix the body damage. heck my car is gonna probly look like a ricer to alot of people, but to me it wont matter because i will still like it. at least you guys are doing things and on top of that your being original by using other cars (not all hondas).
Old 12-09-2007, 06:07 AM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

The cars are absolutely horrid looking.

BUT>>>>>>

It seems as if they put on these shows to raise money for charities and to better the community. I don't give a fuck how bad the cars look, they are doing these shows for the right reasons, and that will always be cool in my book.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

dankbaber is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GoldenLeg13
The cars are absolutely horrid looking.

BUT>>>>>>

It seems as if they put on these shows to raise money for charities and to better the community. I don't give a fuck how bad the cars look, they are doing these shows for the right reasons, and that will always be cool in my book.
^^ +1 I can't really say anything...I started off with an automatic Lancer... Keep doing what you like guys, and don't let people discourage you from having your own taste.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Registered Member

Bacon has disabled reputation

You know it is pretty sad that almost everyone on here has to bash us. I thought the goal was to gain some respect because honestly when the tuner and import scene started I don't know of many people who gave it any respect, but yall are on here bashing other import and tuner owners yea thats awesome. And thanks by the way for the ones who aren't bashing us. And like someone said at least we are doing something different, anyone can fix up a 94 and up honda, try doing it to some of our cars...it aint easy. And I'd like to know where all this came from by the way...because have never once said anything about anybody. I'd like to see what yall actually have because at least we are doing something. We like what we are doing and that is fine with us, you all can not like it and thats fine its a matter of your opinion. And i'm sure someone will get on here after this and post a bunch of b/s about how well my opinion is they are ugly but say what you want, when was the last time you raised 1,000 dollars for charity in less then two weeks at one car show?
Old 12-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

I am the one who started the thread. I was not in any way trying to bash anyone. I've never even seen any of the cars that are in this club. I just wanted to know if anyone on this website was in the club, because I have never heard of it before... Everyone else started talking shit about it, but that's not what I was trying to do.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:06 AM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

Originally Posted by Bacon
I'd like to see what yall actually have because at least we are doing something.
take some time and check out the site, some folks have some VERY impressive cars here
this is more of a real performance site not really a "tuner" site
alot folks here take their car to the track (and not just dragstrip either)
Originally Posted by Bacon
We like what we are doing and that is fine with us, you all can not like it and thats fine its a matter of your opinion. And i'm sure someone will get on here after this and post a bunch of b/s about how well my opinion is they are ugly but say what you want, when was the last time you raised 1,000 dollars for charity in less then two weeks at one car show?
you gotta realize opinions are like assholes, everyones got one, and VA driven is chock full of assholes

I don't think anyone here would bash the charity work, bravo on that guys
Old 12-10-2007, 05:25 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

So I finally went to the myspace site. While I don't particulary dig a few of the rides, some of the others aren't bad at all. I like what those guys are doing. I hope they keep doing it
Old 12-10-2007, 06:10 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by Nic
So I finally went to the myspace site. While I don't particulary dig a few of the rides, some of the others aren't bad at all. I like what those guys are doing. I hope they keep doing it
Godspeed >* lol
Old 12-10-2007, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

NotLikeYou has disabled reputation

my names allen, id be the guy who started innovative kreations. first off let me say im proud of the guys in our club for what they do and for their attitude. one of the first "rules" we keep is to never bash someone over their ride. i understand everyone has their own opinion or taste and your welcome to state it, but i have to say if assholes had wings this place would be an airport. this club was set up to do something enjoyable and try to help out in the community.
to STRYCHNINE- sorry you didnt make it out. we had over 50 cars in attendance and raised over $1000. hope to see you next year when we do it again.
to everyone with positive responses, thanks.
we've never said we were hot shit, def dont claim to be fast, each one of our cars is a project. sorry if our progress isnt fast enough for you... but you do your thing and we'll do ours. as you can see we have a variety of vehicles in our club, some further along than others. if the "excuse" of a life other than our cars doesnt work, then apparently you still live at home.
ive got a good idea, how about everyone on here that has bashed us come out next year and show what you've got. we'll post in the mechanicsville local again, most likely in the fall.
but do us a favor and leave your piss poor attitudes at home.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Shift_N/a

Matt64246 has disabled reputation
Re: Innovative Kreations?

Originally Posted by NotLikeYou
my names allen, id be the guy who started innovative kreations. first off let me say im proud of the guys in our club for what they do and for their attitude. one of the first "rules" we keep is to never bash someone over their ride. i understand everyone has their own opinion or taste and your welcome to state it, but i have to say if assholes had wings this place would be an airport. this club was set up to do something enjoyable and try to help out in the community.
to STRYCHNINE- sorry you didnt make it out. we had over 50 cars in attendance and raised over $1000. hope to see you next year when we do it again.
to everyone with positive responses, thanks.
we've never said we were hot shit, def dont claim to be fast, each one of our cars is a project. sorry if our progress isnt fast enough for you... but you do your thing and we'll do ours. as you can see we have a variety of vehicles in our club, some further along than others. if the "excuse" of a life other than our cars doesnt work, then apparently you still live at home.
ive got a good idea, how about everyone on here that has bashed us come out next year and show what you've got. we'll post in the mechanicsville local again, most likely in the fall.
but do us a favor and leave your piss poor attitudes at home.
Nicely said...

Quick Reply: Innovative Kreations?