Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Introduce Myself

Old 02-22-2010, 07:39 AM
Boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lonewolf64 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Introduce Myself

Welcome Dave. I know you from Bimmerforums. I'll just go ahead and tell you this site sucks 90% of the time. It's mostly semi-retarded Honda fanboys and semi-literate morons. If you happen to work through that little problem, then you might actually enjoy your time here with the remaining non-idiot members.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:54 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Originally Posted by Lonewolf64
Welcome Dave. I know you from Bimmerforums. I'll just go ahead and tell you this site sucks 90% of the time. It's mostly semi-retarded Honda fanboys and semi-literate morons. If you happen to work through that little problem, then you might actually enjoy your time here with the remaining non-idiot members.
lies!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
congratulations

Thank you for correcting me sir! Cunt-gra-jew-lay-shuns! Everyone on this forum now thinks your seriously intelligent. Now, go forth and spell check oh ye sage of the dictionary!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Boosted

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
Thank you for correcting me sir! Cunt-gra-jew-lay-shuns! Everyone on this forum now thinks you're seriously intelligent. Now, go forth and spell check oh ye sage of the dictionary!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:43 AM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Ah phuk itt, Englisch is sow ovirrayted!
Old 02-22-2010, 11:32 AM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
Ah phuk itt, Englisch is sow ovirrayted!
stfu faggot
Old 02-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

As a former BMW owner, I welcome you, man.

And yeah, you'll get used to the occasional A-hole or D-bag that comes thru every now & then and other little shit you'd expect from a local-based internet forum. But otherwise, it pretty kool in here.

And again, welcome & enjoy your stay.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Re: Introduce Myself

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
stfu faggot
zing
Spoiler

Old 02-23-2010, 12:08 AM
Registered Member

David325e has disabled reputation

Haha thanks man. I recognize the pic in your avatar. Same username on bf/what section you in? And yea, its good to meet some car guys that aren't in New England or Cali hah. And so far gotten some good local info and tool hookups.

Originally Posted by Silva Bullit DC
As a former BMW owner, I welcome you, man.

And yeah, you'll get used to the occasional A-hole or D-bag that comes thru every now & then and other little shit you'd expect from a local-based internet forum. But otherwise, it pretty kool in here.

And again, welcome & enjoy your stay.
Thanks man, where in Dinwiddie are you? If you know any Townsends/Daltons/Sichols from around Flat Rock/McKenney thats my family.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Boosted

Originally Posted by David325e
Haha thanks man. I recognize the pic in your avatar. Same username on bf/what section you in? And yea, its good to meet some car guys that aren't in New England or Cali hah. And so far gotten some good local info and tool hookups.
I'm not sure what you're asking. I post in BFCOT pretty much exclusively and as for where I am in Virginia, I'm in Richmond.

Quick Reply: Introduce Myself