Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

introducing myself

Old 05-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Default Re: introducing myself

Welcome to the states dude. My bestfriend is from PI and actually his family just became full US citizens. Im goin to PI with a bunch of people in december I cant wait. There is a PI resturaunt in Richmond called Manila Manila that another friend of mines parent used to own. You goin to college at all or you in high school?
Old 05-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Simplicity, I Like!

Zero1Lude has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Young L
Welcome to the states dude. My bestfriend is from PI and actually his family just became full US citizens. Im goin to PI with a bunch of people in december I cant wait. There is a PI resturaunt in Richmond called Manila Manila that another friend of mines parent used to own. You goin to college at all or you in high school?
got some IT college at the PI, I applied at a computer company by the airport and now in the long waiting point... ill try to continue it here. but now im planing to study realty appraisals... I think Ive seen that restaurant, is that in W.Broad?

@Not Stock
is Richmond Dragway the drag strip I think I saw near the airport area? just wondering...
Old 05-12-2006, 06:31 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Yes. That is the one. The other dragstrips that you'll hear often are VMP (Virginia Motorsports Park, less of a "local" track as they have televised pro events there) and MIR (Maryland International Raceway, best track around but quite a drive). VIR (Virginia International Raceway) is setup like a country club and hosts road course events in the southwestern tip of the state. Summit Point is the cheaper option to VIR and is on the northwestern border of the state. Hope that helps.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

buy my truck lol, so i can get dennis's car
Old 05-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Welcome my fellow Pinoy brother...im philipino as well. let me know if you want a toyota or a used car. Ill hook ya up

-Alfie
Haley Toyota Internet Sales
Old 05-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Simplicity, I Like!

Zero1Lude has disabled reputation

@Not Stock
Thanks for the info.. that helped me alot atleast Im a little bit less noob now form your info... hahahah...

@LOCO
Thanks for the offer but buying a truck is my last resort, Thanks though...

@Slow spool
Thanks for the welcome... ill definitely ask for your help if I cant find a good used car...