Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

KULTURE Break in Southside location...

Old 09-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evan matthews has disabled reputation
Default UPDATE!!! ROOR LV IS BACK HOME!!!

Thanks to a very loyal customer that heard about where it was and went and took it back. It was a bunch of young pricks that lived in his neighborhood in DEER RUN. Unfortunately he won't tell us who it was. I don't know what the deal with that is, maybe because they would know who it was. But we got our baby home. Chillin in my right now sink taking a Grunge Off bath. Thanks for everyones help and searching.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: KULTURE Break in Southside location...

for potheads with morals
Old 09-13-2009, 03:58 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

am guessing the thieves didn't use it for tobacco. for getting it back!
Old 09-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Deer Run huh. thats a small area. wouldn't be hard to find out exactly who ganked that shit holmes. I mean cereasly. If you wanted to pursue the matter. But glad to hear it back at home.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:54 AM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
Deer Run huh. thats a small area. wouldn't be hard to find out exactly who ganked that shit holmes. I mean cereasly. If you wanted to pursue the matter. But glad to hear it back at home.
Thats what I figured, there has gotta be some punk ass kids there that everyone knows. Plus there are still some little pieces that they have. Anyone live in Deer Run?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:01 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Originally Posted by evan matthews
Thats what I figured, there has gotta be some punk ass kids there that everyone knows. Plus there are still some little pieces that they have. Anyone live in Deer Run?
Why not turn the 'customer' who got it back for you in to the police and have them get it out of him?
Old 09-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

i knew ppl in there years ago. but im sure they have moved on.... Only thing i can do is ask around to see if any friends younger siblings are still in that shit hole.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

did you pay the $1000? Shit If I stole it, and there was cash for it returned, I would say the same thing, "I'll get it for you, but I cant say who took it, give me my money!"
Old 09-15-2009, 02:14 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Just to let everyone know, we are offering a $1000.00 cash reward for information leading to the apprehension of this scumbag and us getting our LV back.
Isn't that a pretty blatant violation of Intellectual Property Rights?

I can't imagine LV would really lend their logo to this.

And they love to sue people over stuff like this.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

zong is better anyway

Quick Reply: KULTURE Break in Southside location...