Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking For A Welder For A Quick Project.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:32 PM
Now Riding Dirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint
Default Re: Looking For A Welder For A Quick Project.

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
Like I said, we can do it. $100.00
That's high, I was quoted $75 on the phone last Saturday.

Got the parts in today. I'm still looking for someone though. I'm broke and have no job. I got $50 can someone please help me out, it's my birthday!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:48 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dilingkwint

Got the parts in today. I'm still looking for someone though. I'm broke and have no job. I got $50 can someone please help me out, it's my birthday!!!
Sorry then. You get what you pay for.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Now Riding Dirty

dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint

Sorry then. You get what you pay for.
I understand this but I have trouble understanding why I called your company last Saturday and heard "I wouldn't expect it to cost more than $75" then find a $25 higher quote on my thread?

All I want to do is fix this problem as cheap as possible and sell the car. I have way too much money invested in this car and can't loose any more money that I don't really have. I really can not afford a German car at this point and hope to cut my losses where they stand.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

I wouldn't even want your business..
Old 02-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Now Riding Dirty

Originally Posted by Frost
I wouldn't even want your business..
I wasn't really looking for a business but someone who had the means to do it in their own garage on the weekend for a few extra bucks.

I don't mean to be rude and sorry if it came out that way but I've already dumped wayyyy to much money in this car and at this moment I'm broke and don't have any income and I need my car to go to work, it's a catch 22.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

I wasn't really looking for a business but someone who had the means to do it in their own garage on the weekend for a few extra bucks.

I don't mean to be rude and sorry if it came out that way but I've already dumped wayyyy to much money in this car and at this moment I'm broke and don't have any income and I need my car to go to work, it's a catch 22.
Oh I get it...are you offering certain 'special' services in exchange for the work?

Last edited by VAVolvo; 02-28-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

Originally Posted by JJSpinALot
you can try calling larrys muffler too. cheapest muffler shop around. they did a cat back with muffler, piping and labor on my sentra for $30 lol.
Only bad part about them, they dont like touching anything with the word CAT in it. Unless they ordered the cat's from the dealer. They turn it down. blah blah blah 25,000 fine is what I heard before.

Like I said, we can do it. $100.00
IMHO thats a lil over priced.

Just knock 100.00 bucks off asking price and throw the cats in the back seat. Let it be someone else's problem.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:25 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 2wheel`tone
Like I said, You get what you pay for. I would think dropping down the exhaust to make it look good and then cutting it, welding it. And installing it back is worth an hour of labor.

And to OP, if somebody quoted that to you from the shop, I will honor the 75.00 to help you out.

We are not a muffler shop and put out a different quality of work.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by 2wheel`tone

Some of you import guys act like it's a crime that a business needs to make a dollar... they exist to do you a favor right? I don't even see how import speed shops that work on Honda's and the like are able to make enough money to pay the bills.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:19 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by Frost
Some of you import guys act like it's a crime that a business needs to make a dollar... they exist to do you a favor right? I don't even see how import speed shops that work on Honda's and the like are able to make enough money to pay the bills.
Amen.

Quick Reply: Looking For A Welder For A Quick Project.