Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Might be moving to Richmond area.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Might be moving to Richmond area.

Originally Posted by evan matthews
DO NOT move to Petersburg! It's far as shit from short pump and you have to battle I-95 everyday. IMO move to Chesterfield, or the Fan. Chesterfield is the burbs, but jump on 288 and your in Short pump in 10 - 15 minutes. The fan is city living with all the bars, restaraunt's, shopping, and parks are within walking distance.
It was a joke douche bag... But telling the guy to move to the Fan Is telling him to get raped in rent and no parking ... Like the other guy said, Off of gaskins and that lil area near Parham is not to expensive but also a decent area..
Old 05-22-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Thanks for the comments. I think i might have fun the one i want. They also have a Garage which is good so i can park the my motorcycles.

We hope to be moved out there in late july or early august.

Im also the owner of sevacycles. so if anyone knows of shops in the area, let me know. Im trying to expand the site to the entire state.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Southside is where its at. take rt288 be in the west end in like 20mins easy.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute

We just moved to a place off Horsepen Rd / W. Broad St. and it's an extremely nice complex. There is the Village at Horsepen and the Estates at Horsepen. For a decent sized 2 bedroom at the Village it was about 900 dollars.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Our complex which is 2 minutes from Short Pump http://www.capreit.com/theoaksatgayton/main-page.asp
has 2 bedroom with 2 bath's balcony, vault ceiling and our clubhouse has a nice pool, decent fitness center, tennis courts for 850's. Not bad. They have a great staff that are quick to fix anything, and always having holiday/seasonal cookouts, parties for the guests here.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

Yeah my girlfriend really likes the Oaks at Gayton. I think we might go down and take to look see.

Woodrow:

Im new to the whole renting an apartment thing. My girlfriend has extremely good credit. Only thing is she has alot on her credit. Will that be a problem. Im asking this cause you are renting already.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I sent you a PM w/ contacts. I recommend both those people as they were flexible and really worked with me when I was mobilized for the Reserves and couldn't come and see the place, sign paperwork. Hell when I was moving in and we got stuck in traffic and could not get there before they closed, they even left the place unlocked with the keys for us.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the contacts. I'm ready to get out of the D.C area...lol
Old 05-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by soloboy
It was a joke douche bag... But telling the guy to move to the Fan Is telling him to get raped in rent and no parking ... Like the other guy said, Off of gaskins and that lil area near Parham is not to expensive but also a decent area..
I get be a "douche bag" for giving someone living advise?
Old 05-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

lol

Quick Reply: Might be moving to Richmond area.