Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Might be moving to Richmond area.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Might be moving to Richmond area.

I am sure Mayo's long history of living in Richmond should be an oversight of everyone else's time here and their bad fortune.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:46 PM
hangin and bangin

dsmpsi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I am sure Mayo's long history of living in Richmond should be an oversight of everyone else's time here and their bad fortune.
i know right,mayo im sure your knowledge of richmond goes way back since you've been living here for so long.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered member

s13dori has disabled reputation

Yea its really not hard to find an apartment with off street parking, and a lot of the whole short pump image of wealth does come from UofR kids. But on another note, almost all of the trashy shitty people that i've met downtown are just there hanging out and live in the westend. I mean my roommate got mugged in the beginning of this year but he had no cash, because he knew he was going to bars to get drunk and stay out late.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:22 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

i've never had any problem being going downtown at night. as many "horror" stories people have experienced, that's a very small percentage of what actually happens. usually the only people who get fucked with are the dumbasses looking for trouble and otherwise don't know how to handle themselves and deserve that shit.

unless you're streetlamp who got the knocked the fuck out while riding his bike.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I have been downtown plenty of times w/o a single problem. I have also worked downtown(worked at a few nightclubs) and seen people that had problems when they left the clubs or worse got themselves into problems. It can go either way, just depending on the situation, but I wouldn't go and say the city likes to vandalize all the cars.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:54 AM
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Wow this thread went crazy.

Anyways. Ill be moving in on the 30th.

I still have to push some applications in and find a job asap. lol

I did apply for a job with the Police Department, found out they had an academy coming up. Hopefully i get accepted.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:50 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Everytime I've been downtown I've never had a problem. I usually stay on Broad and Main though. Never any side streets.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

I've had good and bad experiences downtown. Usually it's little things from people who can't parallel park, however there was the time truck was sideswiped hard enough to break the rear-end. The best one was the last time I was at Buddy's...when I left I heard something dragging behind my truck. I stopped to see what it was and found a bumper cover hung up on my trailer hitch.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

^^^ Lulz. What's even more funny is the guys who did it probably laughed their asses off as you took off down the road.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

So im moved down. Now im bored as fuck.

Quick Reply: Might be moving to Richmond area.