Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need legal advice... (gun confiscated in Richmond city)

Old 12-06-2010, 05:25 AM
Es furioso.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee
Default Re: Need legal advice... (gun confiscated in Richmond city)

As far as I'm concerned: They didn't have a warrant, and homeowner didn't let them in, and they had no right to confiscate your firearm. Get a lawyer...now.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:33 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
You are too stupid to own a gun.
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
herpaderp.
Originally Posted by marlinspike
You want legal advice? Hire a lawyer.
All of this.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:07 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by ReadyToFall
As far as I'm concerned: They didn't have a warrant, and homeowner didn't let them in, and they had no right to confiscate your firearm. Get a lawyer...now.
Noise compliant, shots fired in area... there's your probable cause.

OP wasn't there when cops showed up, his drunk ass left a loaded gun in the house and the homeowners certainly let them in.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:12 AM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

Just don't have a firearm on you when you drink...but I don't see any problem with them keeping it/charging you. They found a weapon, hopefully not THE weapon that was fired :-P they will test fire the weapon, check the shell to see if the barrel is the same if it isn't you are a free man with a gun again...

fyi...i'd go ahead and take the concealed permit class, you might learn a thing or two that might save your life or someone else's.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:17 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by 20sNaRanger
Just don't have a firearm on you when you drink...but I don't see any problem with them keeping it/charging you. They found a weapon, hopefully not THE weapon that was fired :-P they will test fire the weapon, check the shell to see if the barrel is the same if it isn't you are a free man with a gun again...
Except when guns are found around drugs, shit goes South, fast.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:23 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by Frost
trying to be like CJ?
plus rep when I can

He should have waited for Martins to take over.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:40 AM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Except when guns are found around drugs, shit goes South, fast.
I can imagine the accusations would go sky high yes...but if that starts to happen, a lawyer is defiantly needed. The whole situations sits kinda funny with me. First off, if I was drinking...I wouldn't have my weapon ANY where near me or anyone else (esp leaving it at a friends house...what if someone found it and started using it in their drunken state...) Secondly...I have many friends who dabble in the smoking of illegal plants, I would never be around them when they are using, shit goes all over the place because you're being associated with them while they are using. If they wanna go and get high, by all means, I can step out while the shit is out and I will not be associated with that, but that's just me because I have tooooo much to lose on some dumb drug charges.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Basically you are fucked because instead of going to talk to a lawyer you posted your story on an internet car forum. I doubt you will tell this exact story to the cops, but the cops will already know the true story because you posted it on a public internet forum that is browsed everyday by cops. You will fit right in with the other inmates because your story about why you are in jail will be just as dumb as their story. By the way you will spend the rest of your life in and out jail.

Last edited by crxmadness; 12-06-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:55 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

lol the hammer stanley
Old 12-06-2010, 07:21 AM
where are my balls!?

Originally Posted by ufctapout
lol the hammer stanley

HAHA

Quick Reply: Need legal advice... (gun confiscated in Richmond city)