Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need legal advice... (gun confiscated in Richmond city)

Old 12-06-2010, 02:44 PM
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath
Default Re: Need legal advice... (gun confiscated in Richmond city)

Originally Posted by 20sNaRanger
Just don't have a firearm on you when you drink...but I don't see any problem with them keeping it/charging you. They found a weapon, hopefully not THE weapon that was fired :-P they will test fire the weapon, check the shell to see if the barrel is the same if it isn't you are a free man with a gun again...

fyi...i'd go ahead and take the concealed permit class, you might learn a thing or two that might save your life or someone else's.
Lesson learned and i'll def. be taking the concealed class just in case (even though i'm prior military and don't have to)

As of right now, i'm just waiting on Richmond property to finish their work.

No, I wasn't trying to be like CJ.. I was just trying to be prepared for the worst as usual, since this isn't the first time shit has happened around there. (homeowner being jumped, "CJ's" tryna rob me... etc) Clearly the smarter decision would have been to avoid going to the party altogether especially if I planned on drinking and feel the need to carry a firearm just to enjoy myself @ a party.

Come to find out, some dick-muncher @ the party got his ass whooped by one of the homeowners for being said dick-muncher.. apparently was mad about the ass-whooping and let off some shots FYI.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:04 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
Lesson learned and i'll def. be taking the concealed class just in case (even though i'm prior military and don't have to)

As of right now, i'm just waiting on Richmond property to finish their work.

No, I wasn't trying to be like CJ.. I was just trying to be prepared for the worst as usual, since this isn't the first time shit has happened around there. (homeowner being jumped, "CJ's" tryna rob me... etc) Clearly the smarter decision would have been to avoid going to the party altogether especially if I planned on drinking and feel the need to carry a firearm just to enjoy myself @ a party.

Come to find out, some dick-muncher @ the party got his ass whooped by one of the homeowners for being said dick-muncher.. apparently was mad about the ass-whooping and let off some shots FYI.
wow, you are amazing stupid to be former military and a former firearm owner. 1st off, any party where you need to have a gun on you, is a party to avoid. 2nd, what purpose was there to hide the gun? i mean you can legally open carry, and as long as its properly registered and not connected to any murders/robberies/etc you could have cleared it all up at the scene with the officers and still had your weapon. 3rd, the likely hood of you getting your gun back seems pretty much nil since it was hidden and found during a raid, which it seems you ducked out on. 4th, imma go ahead and neg you.

no legal advice, but you should quit while your ahead, and not consider a ccw permit, or buying another gun.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:37 PM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Its a magazine not a clip you dumb fuck. Judging from your grammar it was probably a hi-point and you didnt lose much.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Nevermind.

Last edited by Woodrow; 12-06-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
you need to find new friends. just think how that would have turned out if that homeowner found your gun while this shit was going down.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:22 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Big Sexy
Its a magazine not a clip you dumb fuck. Judging from your grammar it was probably a hi-point and you didnt lose much.
What's wrong with Hi-points? i own one and it's great
Old 12-07-2010, 04:37 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

My trade.. they are pieces of shit.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Registered Member

5literbeater has disabled reputation

#1 . Please, for your safety and everyone else's safety around you, do not drink or get "too wasted to drive" while carrying your firearm. This is not a smart thing to do.
#2 Only thing a Hi-Point is good for is a paperweight.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:14 AM
Registered Member

Vinkage has disabled reputation

Would this be the party that Melvin, Ryan, Blake and Sean had? lol
Old 12-17-2010, 12:32 AM

BasagPinoyToyo has disabled reputation

x

Last edited by BasagPinoyToyo; 12-17-2010 at 02:43 AM.

Quick Reply: Need legal advice... (gun confiscated in Richmond city)