Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New

Old 12-20-2006 | 10:51 AM
Ntegra

da9cutie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New

Originally Posted by Victum
uh hi, your car is old.
uh hi, who asked you? i love my car. maybe i like the older ones better, mhm. thanks.
Old 12-20-2006 | 10:58 AM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by da9cutie
maybe i like the older ones better, mhm. thanks.
Oh shit, maybe I got a chance.
Old 12-20-2006 | 11:13 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

omg stfu
Old 12-20-2006 | 12:47 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by cafcwest
bullshit

Starbucks meet gets posted all over the internet. This isn't Fight Club. This isnt (can't mention website here). This is a local car meet. Turnout in RVA is bad enough with gatherings already, no need to add some psuedo-drama to coffee, a slice of straight BITCHIN! lemon pound cake, and car talk.
true but its not about quantity....its quality.
Most of the people that post on here are cool and not ricers. But believe it or not most of the Jerry Springer White trash fuckers surf this site. And now you just told them where it is.

I dont know if you remember but the starbux meet used to be held at innsbrook. A few people posted on here and then it turned into a ricer fest. I guess they will have to be hunting for a new spot soon

Please dont disclose anymore locations, the white trash around here are like fucking roaches.
Old 12-20-2006 | 01:05 PM
Registered Member

cafcwest is a jewel in the roughcafcwest is a jewel in the roughcafcwest is a jewel in the roughcafcwest is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
true but its not about quantity....its quality.
Most of the people that post on here are cool and not ricers. But believe it or not most of the Jerry Springer White trash fuckers surf this site. And now you just told them where it is.

I dont know if you remember but the starbux meet used to be held at innsbrook. A few people posted on here and then it turned into a ricer fest. I guess they will have to be hunting for a new spot soon

Please dont disclose anymore locations, the white trash around here are like fucking roaches.
Wow.

I can understand your desire to not want to have people come and ruin a meeting location, but to go so far as to turn yourself into judge, jury is more than a bit silly. To simply label the majority of the board is white trash pretty fucked up (but does beg the question as to why you are here?).

I've never really met you in person, other than to gawk over your car a bit. I did my share of rotor time (330rwhp TII) and never again for me. But for having such a clean car, I figured you must be a pretty decent guy. An incorrect assumption on my part.

End of communication from the white trash community to people who participate but feel they are better than everyone else.

Why aren't we talking about Britney here!!!!?!?@:#@#:@
Old 12-20-2006 | 01:10 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

not to take sides, but it is in the rules that you're not supposed to post "spots"
Old 12-20-2006 | 01:20 PM
HIGH FIVE!

upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown

He didn't say the majority of this board is white trash, he said the majority of the white trash surfs the boards (meaning the look, but don't post). Just clarifying for ya there
Old 12-20-2006 | 01:25 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by 93Eunos
not to take sides, but it is in the rules that you're not supposed to post "spots"
Exactly thats the rules and its for a reason. Numerous spots have been ruined by white trash fuckers.

But cafcwest, you seem to be overly defensive about this.
Its nothing against you...
To simply label the majority of the board is white trash pretty fucked up (but does beg the question as to why you are here?).
I never said that, if you re-read I said most of the guys on here are cool...but the ricers and springers look at this site. They just dont contribute and show up to shit and ruin it.
Old 12-20-2006 | 01:25 PM
Patron

Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown
He didn't say the majority of this board is white trash, he said the majority of the white trash surfs the boards (meaning the look, but don't post). Just clarifying for ya there
werd
Old 12-20-2006 | 01:35 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by cafcwest
Wow.
Look n00b, nobody gives a shit what YOU think should be posted here... There is a FORUM RULE AGAINST POSTING SPOTS. It's not Terry's thing, or anyone else's here; it's what's best for everyone involved even if the spot IS COMMONLY KNOWN. For fuck's sake just leave it alone.