Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New car. opinions (this is for central)

Old 04-16-2006, 07:59 PM
EMF Member #12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New car. opinions (this is for central)

Originally Posted by LOCO
well I can afford it with the job I have now, I will be having so start a new job that wont pay as much and have to worry about rent and shit in hawaii, so i wont be able to afford it there. I was just gonna have it here for the 6 months and then sell it.

i think 22's would be too big.
im telling you, they fit perfect. if you want, i can find out the tire size we used when putting them on the few that we have down here.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:37 AM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

20's look small on them , i have put about 8 set of 22's on them , fits the car well, i thougtht about buying one before but i cant drive a car i see at every other stop light and theres to manny riding on 22's , whatever i drive i have to stand out a lil ;-p
Old 04-17-2006, 07:48 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

I know of a Honda Accord you can buy.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

duality has disabled reputation

if you finance a car now, and sell it in 6 months, you will proly be upside down.. but since you plan on thuggin it kinda .... may not have trouble selling it for payoff lol enjoy!

my 2 cents says the smarter thing would to be to hang onto the money, pimp what you got, or just save up for a new car when you move.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i guess it would be smart to save the money, but i really want the 300 lol, plus im kinda tired of driving an SUV now.

I have all this damn money in my savings and its killing me lol
Old 04-18-2006, 07:37 AM
Registered Member

duality has disabled reputation

put in in a 6 month or more cd - more interest is accrued and you cant touch it worry bout it without penalty it might keep your mind off of having it...
Old 04-18-2006, 07:52 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Go to Thailand -- omg, that place is crazy fun. It'll make Hawaii seem like Newark.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Banned

im thinking about taking a trip to australia before I go to hawaii, ive always wanted to go
Old 04-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

save your money.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Banned

you got an is300? damn i was looking at a few of them the other day, but i really want the 300.

damn all you mature people and thinking I should do the right thing and save my money. grrrr. anyone wanna buy an suv? lol

Quick Reply: New car. opinions (this is for central)