Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New guy

Old 07-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Motor Trend Mechanic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VT Prix GT 2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New guy

I vividly recall not talking shit. I'm just saying some of the stuff that goes on here and taken seriously is funny, I'm sure 90% of the reasonable, intelligent members on here will agree. I mean hell, some people on here take shit so incredibly seriously, if anyone needs to relax and chill, its the dumbasses on these forums who talk so much stupid shit about how fast their car is and how it will beat *insert member's name here*. Who gives a shit, I find it comical and nothing more. So your car can beat member x, good job.

I'm a 14.7-14.8 second car, thats good enough for me. If you can beat my car, good for you, I really don't care. I just like working on my car while trying not to spend too much money on it. The car won't be getting anymore mods because I'm tryin to buy a new car once I graduate from college.

Does me being new constitute me being stupid or not knowing anything? I don't believe it does. I'm not trying to start anything with everyone, I'm just trying to have a sense of humor. I'm not the type of guy who comes in here boasting about my car, or putting other people down just simply on the basis of the car they drive. I would make fun of you though if you were a complete dumbass.

Last edited by VT Prix GT 2006; 07-10-2004 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-10-2004, 04:25 PM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

welcome to the site.
Old 07-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Motor Trend Mechanic

I did not ask how to battle them, I simply made a post about what happend
Ahhh, now I understand the bitter post earlier. When I made that comment about the traffic violations, I wasn't specifically pointing it out to you. Sorry you took it that way. I was just referring to whenever you'll go to the general section, you'll see several threads about how to battle a some sort of charge where the person was clearly at fault. I mean its one thing to just rant about some sort of BS charge you got, or some asshole cop you had to deal with. So sorry you took it that way bro.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

blacksburg = western.

peace.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

its kool man, i thought it was pointed at me with my post earlier. its all good, glad to see anothe member into working on their cars, welcome. come out an join us on sundays
Old 07-10-2004, 11:55 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by VT Prix GT 2006
If you wanna know how to attempt to battle traffic violations that are usually clearly your fault, you've come to the right place.

I think reading these forums kill as many brain cells as excessive binge drinking. But like excessive binge drinking, I get a good laugh outta reading these forums.
So why are YOU here? You laugh at things that actually kill YOUR brain cells? I think yours were killed by something else a long time ago.
Old 07-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
Do you fancy a Lemur?
Answer me dammit.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Biker WannaB

TheHub02ss is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's kinda amusing how these post always get so off topic. I dunno what it is about those grand prix drivers, seems their always looking to start trouble.

Anyway hello to the new guys. And Blackbird I see you live in New Kent. I live about 10 min for you. Maybe I'll see you around on the road or something one day.

Jayson
Old 07-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Motor Trend Mechanic

So why are YOU here? You laugh at things that actually kill YOUR brain cells? I think yours were killed by something else a long time ago.
Alcohol...

its kool man, i thought it was pointed at me with my post earlier. its all good, glad to see anothe member into working on their cars, welcome. come out an join us on sundays
If you guys meet on Sunday evenings then I'll try to make it out once my car is up and running again (oil pressure problem cuz of loose cam bearings).

blacksburg = western.

peace.
Yes and New Kent=Central/757 (depending on which part of the county you live in). So good job with keeping up with your Virginia geography.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation

i love dragva.

Quick Reply: New guy