Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New on here, richmo nd my whole life

Old 04-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Shoryuken!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95
Default Re: New on here, richmo nd my whole life

Originally Posted by DOOM
They really have a tattoo place inside the mall? I never ever go to south AFRICAN mall
I went in there last week, just to browse and check it out. Pretty nice spot, if you ask me.

OP, I may come back and check you out and get one. Welcome to the forum.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:50 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Silva Bullit DC
I went in there last week, just to browse and check it out. Pretty nice spot, if you ask me.

OP, I may come back and check you out and get one. Welcome to the forum.
That's cool, I choose to stay away from that mall at all costs. To many army faggots (im talking about the real homos, I have seen army dudes holding hands, kissing, army dudes in dresses..its fucking sicking, and in front of children really breh) and the fact that place is catered to the welfare recipient's.

I might stop by and check the place out, sometime this week.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

This shit sucks, WHY CAN'T WE FLAME ANYMORE!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

Originally Posted by DOOM
That's cool, I choose to stay away from that mall at all costs. To many army faggots (im talking about the real homos, I have seen army dudes holding hands, kissing, army dudes in dresses..its fucking sicking, and in front of children really breh) and the fact that place is catered to the welfare recipient's.

I might stop by and check the place out, sometime this week.
LOL yeah, I see that shit quite frequently too DOOM, and it's disgusting as shit. That's why I don't go in there as much as I used to.

Last edited by Snoop 95; 04-06-2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Left words out.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:53 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Silva Bullit DC
LOL yeah, I see that shit quite frequently too DOOM, and it's disgusting as shit. That's why I don't go in there as much as I used to.
Only positive thing I can say is if I really really need something and don't feel like going to Richmond, Ill go there and be in and out quick (no homo), place looks like a flea market inside now. Last time I went was in Dec.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by Kyle!
This shit sucks, WHY CAN'T WE FLAME ANYMORE!!!
There's a difference between how you should treat this type of introduction and this type of introduction.

C'mon '05er.

New guy, welcome, read the rules and such.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:14 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Richmond your whole life? Should it speak of Richmond that you spelled Richmond wrong? I mean, you have only been there your whole life, right?

I hope your tattooing is better than your spelling. . .would hate to have a Chicago tattoo incident

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3024314&page=1
Old 04-07-2011, 07:10 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

Welcome new guy. You parked your car in front of my house the other day on Parkwood. Guess you were going to Lamplighter. Looks pretty fresh with the wheels.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Richmond your whole life? Should it speak of Richmond that you spelled Richmond wrong? I mean, you have only been there your whole life, right?

I hope your tattooing is better than your spelling. . .would hate to have a Chicago tattoo incident

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3024314&page=1
This: "I gave him the stencil and he said, 'Yeah that is perfect. I like that,'" said Hacker.

If you are too lazy to examine the art being permantley put on your body, then you're too dumb to get one.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic

Welcome

Quick Reply: New on here, richmo nd my whole life