Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New weekly meet!!!

Old 02-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sleepinEG has disabled reputation
Default Re: New weekly meet!!!

fagg lol
Old 02-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sleepinEG
fagg lol

Old 02-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Registered member

lemme guess u gotta be 12 to post stupid shit like that,dont you have school?I like makin threads like this so i can see what dumb f*** will actually try to have a online fight.lol so american gangster
Old 02-28-2010, 07:57 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

lemme guess u gotta be 12 to post stupid shit like that,dont you have school?I like makin threads like this so i can see what dumb f*** will actually try to have a online fight.lol so american gangster
Don't you have school? Judging by your grammar, you need to go more.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered member

naw sure dont,jus have better things to do than make sure every word is spelled out all the way.but once again i got another idiot to argue with.lol keep it comin im havin fun playing with stupid people who actually think i care.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:33 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

You shouldn't have to "make sure" everything is "spelled out all the way" (that is not even the correct wordage to express what you're trying to say here; the phrase you're looking for is "spelled properly"). If you are of intelligence higher than a 3rd grader you should be perfectly capable of typing sentences in proper English language without any extra effort beyond pressing the keys.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327

naw sure dont,jus have better things to do than make sure every word is spelled out all the way.but once again i got another idiot to argue with.lol keep it comin im havin fun playing with stupid people who actually think i care.
But you do care if you keep arguing with people I mean last time I checked most ppl argue because they disagree...
Old 02-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Doesn't give a fuck

TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr

Lol. It took 13 mins from the time he started the thread until he wanted it deleted.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Yeah, I'm not even shutting it down yet and I am certainly not deleting it.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:48 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

OP, go get in your racecar, drive around until you find a nice hairpin turn located on a high cliff, speed up to approximately 100mph, ram through the guardrail, enjoy flying

Quick Reply: New weekly meet!!!