Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

nOOb here!

Old 04-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Went Full Retard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: nOOb here!

Welcome!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:49 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by k20_nighthawk
I'm not a typical girl so I will have no problem.
Originally Posted by TATTRAT
tits or gtfo, done and done.

Welcome.
Then pix of vagoo and sharpie in the butt. It's protocol for newbie orientation. Or we hax your myspace and photobucket until your large&incharge bf comes in here for more lulz and trolling.

glad 2 hav u onboard
Old 04-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

k20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sexy gts
I think it’s a rule that girls that are into cars aren’t allowed to like other girls into car, most will be nice and civil but we all secretly hate each other.
hate is such a strong word. most girls that I like are into cars. I would hope someone doensn't hate me for no reason...I mean I had that going on in highschool.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:23 AM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

hate is such a strong word. most girls that I like are into cars. I would hope someone doensn't hate me for no reason...I mean I had that going on in highschool.
this is the internet?
Old 04-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

k20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to beholdk20_nighthawk is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Arm
all females into the car scene secretly hate each other. It's true. It's true because secretly you are all competing for attention. You could deny it but I mean...you know it's true.
I could care less about attention. I am married. I am here to talk cars and bs. I like going to meets and meeting new people that have the same interest if I meet friends along the way thats great. I have met a lot of great people through muh other forum 8thcivic so I thought why not dry va driven because it's local.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by sexy gts
this is the internet?
I am fully aware of that...I laugh at haters. Thanks for your warm welcome
Old 04-29-2009, 11:26 AM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

I am fully aware of that...I laugh at haters. Thanks for your warm welcome
not sure if that was sarcasm lol. I’m really not trying to be mean. Though I did have a field day with another girl here that’s on your civic forum.

Just getting you ready for some of the people on here. Most are a little less then nice.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Old 04-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
cute
Old 04-29-2009, 11:34 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

law of the land, just felt like letting you know.

Quick Reply: nOOb here!