Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nope!

Old 11-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Nope!

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
Gotta love how everything is capitalized except the 2 "i"s and "j" for Jesus. It also looks like he spelled Jesus as jESOS.

Laser, in the past we've seen people delete every single post from a thread, so yeah, if someone doesn't quote it, there is always the possibility that it will disappear.

Although we change quotes, we usually put "fixed" to point out that we changed it.

Maybe this forum should have a 15 minute edit window. I've seen it on another forum where a guy had submitted tons of tutorials, then got all pissed off one day and removed all of his posts containing the links/tuts.
I see. I may say retarded stuff sometimes, but I own up to it. There's a quote for ya!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
I see. I may say retarded stuff all the time, but its only because Im a child-loving ricer wannabe Sword-Of-God badassed motherfucker.
You misspelled a few words. I was happy to help you...

Have A Nice Day!
Old 11-06-2010, 04:21 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I wish I could dickpunch people through my computer
Old 11-06-2010, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Delbanner
You misspelled a few words. I was happy to help you...

Have A Nice Day!
Thanx :-)
Old 11-06-2010, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

Fear This Fear This

scratch
Old 11-09-2010, 04:25 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
I wish I could dickpunch people through my computer
you and me both.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
So I sold my Civic last week. Well I get a call over the weekend that the car came up as stolen, which was wrong. I owned the car, the buyer got a valid rebuilt Title from VA (buyer is in MD). Plus, the buyer was informed that the car was stolen several years ago before he bought it. Today, I get a call again, this time from the buyers mom. She went to this place called Quick Tags, which for some reason is saying that their system is showing up the car being titled to someone in PA (I assume the owner before me), despite the fact they have a sealed/notarized title from VA. She claims this place is refusing to give her a title and she can not register/title the car and now she is saying if "so-n-so" from Quick Tags isn't able to give her a title that she is demanding her money back.

Nope!
https://en.wordpress.com/signup/