Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 804 Spotted Thread #3

Old 01-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
no more red wheels.....can you spot me now?

integras in full winter mode.
did you sell them? i saw a black base model teg with some red wheels the same style as yours a couple days ago
Old 01-23-2012, 08:08 PM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96
Default Re: Official 804 Spotted Thread #3

Originally Posted by FObangah
Probably couldn't get his bumper off without pulling the hitch release pin?
Forgive me for not knowing this, but I've only ever owned body-on-frame vehicles where the bumper actually is steel and bolts to the frame. N E WAYz, the bumper ripped off all the screws or tabs or whatever they are held to the body by, except for the last few... which he continued to rip off to throw it in the back seat. Completely separated from the hitch.

I don't know if his paint was such a rare color that he thought he could get tracked by paint flakes on the hitch or what.. but he definitely went CSI on that bitch.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:12 AM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by 95neon95
did you sell them? i saw a black base model teg with some red wheels the same style as yours a couple days ago
no sir. taking the blue decals off and replacing them with the time attack decals. Also you know how va is with salting and sanding the roads during winter. Wheels are already 11 years old. Trying to keep them in the best shape possible.

I picked up a cheap set of stock gsr wheels that were painted white by some mexican with a rattle can in a sand storm. Sand blasted them and painted them a gunmetal/iron color. Winter mode, gogogo
Old 01-25-2012, 06:40 PM
VintageGashHunter

captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry

s2000 the otherday in richmond vcu area, silver blck ssr wheels, <3 my s2k plates.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:33 PM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

twas me...was it I swerving, or the prelude? Don't remember a prelude...I don't pay much attention to anyone else around me though, other than trying to not get hit by city traffic. If it was me swerving I certainly was not trying to heat up my tires haha...probably avoiding the absolute SHIT road conditions I drive on everyday around VCU.

Originally Posted by DOOM
Blue Acura rsx with black wheels and red lipstick on the rim part, with bright ass blue hids on broad earlier tonight nice car, but I seriously wanted to murder that fag in the black prelude trying to catch up to you.

The guy in the prelude almost bought my Lexus tonight, that car needs an alignment or something. Not sure why you kept swerving from right to left?? heating up the tires??
Old 01-25-2012, 08:11 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by deadmemoryy
twas me...was it I swerving, or the prelude? Don't remember a prelude...I don't pay much attention to anyone else around me though, other than trying to not get hit by city traffic. If it was me swerving I certainly was not trying to heat up my tires haha...probably avoiding the absolute SHIT road conditions I drive on everyday around VCU.
The prelude was the douche bag, you had on a ski hat with some blonde chick IIRC.

The guy in the prelude kept weaving in traffic trying to catch up to you, and almost hit me numerous times..

I was in the black LS430
Old 01-26-2012, 04:54 PM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

Originally Posted by DOOM
The prelude was the douche bag, you had on a ski hat with some blonde chick IIRC.

The guy in the prelude kept weaving in traffic trying to catch up to you, and almost hit me numerous times..

I was in the black LS430
Yep, would make sense, my girlfriend has blonde hair. Cool, figured no one ever spotted me haha, but I decided to look.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:30 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by deadmemoryy
Yep, would make sense, my girlfriend has blonde hair. Cool, figured no one ever spotted me haha, but I decided to look.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:06 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Bad ass black Roush mustang cruising around vcu..Sound's nasty as fuck.

And some black guy in a red corolla tried to race me, but the Lexus son isn't a race car
Old 01-27-2012, 06:35 PM
OMG AHH

jdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
no sir. taking the blue decals off and replacing them with the time attack decals. Also you know how va is with salting and sanding the roads during winter. Wheels are already 11 years old. Trying to keep them in the best shape possible.

I picked up a cheap set of stock gsr wheels that were painted white by some mexican with a rattle can in a sand storm. Sand blasted them and painted them a gunmetal/iron color. Winter mode, gogogo

GSR wheels? I thought they were special edition wheels?

Quick Reply: Official 804 Spotted Thread #3