Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official CENTRAL area job thread.

Old 03-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Official CENTRAL area job thread.

The shop I work part-time at is in need of entry-level techs and salesmen. Pay is base + commission. Generally, you won't have any problems making $11/hr or more. A few people on here work there and all make over $14/hr. Open 7 days a week. A lot of the employees are college students, as I can guarantee if you have half a brain and a decent work ethic, you'll have a hard time finding a better paying part-time job. If you're interested, pm me and I will set you up to get a position, but you absolutely MUST have a track record of making semi-intelligent posts on here before I'll do that for you. You do not need to have your own tools, but you do need a valid driver's license and to be able to pass a drug test. This is a very fun, but fast-paced work environment. I am not the hiring manager, but will have a say. Goldenleg and I would be your closing managers a few times a week. We are located in Midlothian.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Nic
If you're interested, pm me and I will set you up to get a position, but you absolutely MUST have a track record of making semi-intelligent posts on here before I'll do that for you.

I will say that Nic has a good offer. A lot of potential. The downside is you might have to deal with me when it comes to getting tires for our cars(granted we haven't sold that many)
Old 03-17-2008, 02:08 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Opening in the West Broad Honda parts dept.

We are looking for a new full time warehouse guy in the parts dept. I'm moving full time counter, and our other guy is going counter at Hyundai next door. My manager is looking for someone clean cut, highly motivated, and ready to work.

Job Hours: 6:30am - 4:30pm. 1 hour for lunch.
Job Description: To put it short and sweet. You are pretty much scanning parts, putting up parts, keeping the warehouse in order, running inventory, UPS and FedEx, Possibly Ebay, and possibly making deliveries to body shops around the area. The job is pretty easy and very chill. There is nothing hard about it.
Pay: Starting out I'm not sure of pay. That is for you and the manager to decide.

I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but I think I got the basics. If you think you may be interested come fill out a application. The work atmosphere is very cool and fun. There's a lot of great people who work there, and the manager is cool as hell. We will probably need another ware house guy as well since the warehouse is pretty big, and there is a lot of inventory so tell your friends.

If you have anymore questions shoot me a PM

EDIT: You will also do stuff on the counter as well. We want everyone to be familiar with everything in the dept. Not only does it make you more valuable, but also gets you 1 step closer to the counter as well!

Last edited by BuiltforSin; 03-17-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

alpnwhite96 has disabled reputation

damn... i'd love to work in a parts dept.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

alpnwhite96 has disabled reputation

where was this thread a few months ago bleh
Old 03-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Come on by and fill out a application.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Some guy walked in the other day and asked about a job, I liked his car and his attitude so I went and got my boss to interview him on the spot and told him to hire him. I think he starts today. Had a nice turbo'd prelude.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:34 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by Nic
Some guy walked in the other day and asked about a job, I liked his car and his attitude so I went and got my boss to interview him on the spot and told him to hire him. I think he starts today. Had a nice turbo'd prelude.
Nic...You need to hang out with a brother from another mother sometime.

www.estes-express.com

We are hiring numerous postions.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
Nic...You need to hang out with a brother from another mother sometime.

www.estes-express.com

We are hiring numerous postions.
I submitted my Resume..havent heard anything. Do you think the company checks those HotJob type outlets?
Old 03-21-2008, 04:49 AM
I got boost!

Crazy Boost has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mugenej8power
Opening in the West Broad Honda parts dept.

We are looking for a new full time warehouse guy in the parts dept. I'm moving full time counter, and our other guy is going counter at Hyundai next door. My manager is looking for someone clean cut, highly motivated, and ready to work.

Job Hours: 6:30am - 4:30pm. 1 hour for lunch.
Job Description: To put it short and sweet. You are pretty much scanning parts, putting up parts, keeping the warehouse in order, running inventory, UPS and FedEx, Possibly Ebay, and possibly making deliveries to body shops around the area. The job is pretty easy and very chill. There is nothing hard about it.
Pay: Starting out I'm not sure of pay. That is for you and the manager to decide.

I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but I think I got the basics. If you think you may be interested come fill out a application. The work atmosphere is very cool and fun. There's a lot of great people who work there, and the manager is cool as hell. We will probably need another ware house guy as well since the warehouse is pretty big, and there is a lot of inventory so tell your friends.

If you have anymore questions shoot me a PM

EDIT: You will also do stuff on the counter as well. We want everyone to be familiar with everything in the dept. Not only does it make you more valuable, but also gets you 1 step closer to the counter as well!
Could you find out about what the starting pay is? Sounds like a great job but I don't want to take a pay cut past what I already have. Also, is this Monday-Saturday?

Quick Reply: Official CENTRAL area job thread.