Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Part-time jobs

Old 05-31-2006, 06:39 AM
THE SMEEESTANATOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smeee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Part-time jobs

Originally Posted by Young L
Your the second person who's said that to me. Ive been to Tobacco b4 its a nice place im definatley tryin there.
yaaa my girl's best friend works there.....dont really think you could come on as a Bartender buuuut im sure if you have THAT much restaraunt management exp. it wont take long for them to work you into a bartending position.

I personally bartend out in shortpump, its a cool gig buuut basically right now im just working to build experience b/c I went to that Bartending Academy of Virginia n got certified n what not, its just i had NO F&B experience at all, sooo imma be looking to move on up to a more POPPIN bar here soon.

Good luck dude!

oh n FYI, i work during the day at 15th and Cary soo if you get a bartending gig down here, let me know i might become a loyal customer
haaa on those MONDAYS you would work =b
Old 06-01-2006, 04:57 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

^^^ I know the black jack dealer Danielle at Tobacco. I've never bartenden b4 but i wouldnt mind bein a bar back to learn more ive done everything else in a resturanut that you can imagen.

Originally Posted by Not Stock
If I'm not in Baltimore this weekend, I'll be installing an underground pet fence using a gas landscaping edger, cable puller, and a concrete saw (or maybe a 9" grinder with a few good discs). Send me a PM with any hours you might be able to swing by and I'll let you know what projects are going on during that time. There's always something going on.
hmmmmmm....power tools ( inset homer simpson drool here) I may be busy myself this weekend. but ill be sure to give ya a holler.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:30 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Saturday, if it's not too wet, will be planting some trees and installing an underground pet fence. If it's too wet, will be doing some wiring in the garage and 3rd floor. Good opportunity to learn electrical stuff. 8a-1p. Lemmie know if you're interested.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Saturday, if it's not too wet, will be planting some trees and installing an underground pet fence. If it's too wet, will be doing some wiring in the garage and 3rd floor. Good opportunity to learn electrical stuff. 8a-1p. Lemmie know if you're interested.
Gotta work saturday
Old 06-02-2006, 09:08 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Doing stuff pretty much 7 days a week. Hit me up on AIM for latest details about an hour beforehand to see what projects are going on.