Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Pics of my 2.5 KLZE-T

Old 08-05-2005 | 01:30 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pics of my 2.5 KLZE-T

Originally Posted by LOCO
see guys I tried telling him this, he seems to think the 240 will be better, though im not sure why.

ive I saved every conversation I ahve had with people saying how much better the probe was, and how trendy the 240 has become, i just dont know. but hey I guess everyone falls into trap of being like everyone else sometime or another right? lol
This is true BUT.. since you guys are into drag racing so much RWD is a better platform. Sure the probe is more original, and harder to find performance parts for and more expensive when you do find them.

Congrats on the purchase, sounds like you got a good deal... it'll be nice to see some more quick s14's running around. I just finished a sr swap on a '96 as of 5:30 this morning for Terry's cousin... working during the day is just too damn hot. And working on a car that has been molested by at least 5 different performance shops in VA is just a fucking PAIN IN THE MOTHER FUCKING ASS!!! Thanks Terry

If your not gonna tell me ALL the plans, at least gimme a hint of motor choice?

Last edited by ClassicJDMCars; 08-05-2005 at 01:34 AM.
Old 08-05-2005 | 05:17 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Chris4130
This is true BUT.. since you guys are into drag racing so much RWD is a better platform. Sure the probe is more original, and harder to find performance parts for and more expensive when you do find them.

Congrats on the purchase, sounds like you got a good deal... it'll be nice to see some more quick s14's running around. I just finished a sr swap on a '96 as of 5:30 this morning for Terry's cousin... working during the day is just too damn hot. And working on a car that has been molested by at least 5 different performance shops in VA is just a fucking PAIN IN THE MOTHER FUCKING ASS!!! Thanks Terry

If your not gonna tell me ALL the plans, at least gimme a hint of motor choice?
sorry bro..I appreciate all the effort and work you put into it.
About the 240...well its rwd. That will always be superior to a fwd platform
Old 08-05-2005 | 05:48 AM
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

The Probe was very mean and very fast and had a shit load of potential but i wanted a rear wheel drive car......And makeing or finding custom parts is a paing the the ass

chris i'm gonna go the easy route and just put an SR in not sure if its gonna be the red top or the black top yet though. I can't tell you too much though that would seriously ruin it.
Old 08-05-2005 | 06:22 AM
Registered Member

Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick

^Im not sure what he means by that, not a big difference in the s13 models except in price and maybe a lower mileage motor. But I think he means s13 SR or the S14. And you can not forget that the 240's are extremly easy to work on with 10million availabel parts from HKS all the way to SSautochrome lol

Last edited by Wickedy Wick; 08-05-2005 at 06:24 AM.
Old 08-05-2005 | 08:42 AM
KA powered S14

019 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha i found this pretty funny. this is the 2nd probe owner i've known that turbo'ed his ZE, had a really nice and quick car, and then decided to sell it to get a 240. nick (my 240 is faster) did the same thing after running a 12.9 in his turbo probe. it was a sick car and everyone was amazed he sold it. good luck with the 240.
Old 08-05-2005 | 04:06 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by LOCO
see guys I tried telling him this, he seems to think the 240 will be better, though im not sure why.

ive I saved every conversation I ahve had with people saying how much better the probe was, and how trendy the 240 has become, i just dont know. but hey I guess everyone falls into trap of being like everyone else sometime or another right? lol

the probe had to potential to be VERY mean, it was walking z06's when it was untuned and when it had bad compression
yea i think the 240 is definintly a better platform with availability of parts and rwd, but the prope is just more unique around this area right now.
Old 08-05-2005 | 05:50 PM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
yea i think the 240 is definintly a better platform with availability of parts and rwd, but the prope is just more unique around this area right now.
Thats hard for many to swallow it seems. As much as people feel the need to hate them. Its the truth what u said.