Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pictures of you ride!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Madison Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pictures of you ride!

Live out in the sticks in Buckingham County, usually in the short pump area on some weekends, mostly in Harrisonburg at JMU though. After this semester i will have graduated and moving into the west end with my Fiancee. So look for me, if i don't wave i apologize, i usually try and avoid looking at the drivers of modified cars because of the people around here in Harrisonburg always revving and trying to street race. Look for me to do more NASA auto-x in the Richmond area.

Last edited by white97dsm; 01-14-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered member

LovemyNiSmO is an unknown quantity at this point

This 98 Altima SE is up for trades, PM if your interested.
Im open to anything

Last edited by LovemyNiSmO; 01-14-2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: pictures didnt show up
Old 01-15-2008, 12:23 AM
Registered Member

garrett has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by white97dsm
Live out in the sticks in Buckingham County, usually in the short pump area on some weekends, mostly in Harrisonburg at JMU though. After this semester i will have graduated and moving into the west end with my Fiancee. So look for me, if i don't wave i apologize, i usually try and avoid looking at the drivers of modified cars because of the people around here in Harrisonburg always revving and trying to street race. Look for me to do more NASA auto-x in the Richmond area.

Damn thats a clean DSM. Are those Advan wheels?
Old 01-15-2008, 04:05 AM
bologna

RTSFATA38 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ x2... that thing looks good man, def. the nicest 2g eclipse ive seen in a while
Old 01-15-2008, 05:54 AM
Madison Motorsports

white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute

nah they are the rota boosts, advan knockoffs, i cant afford advans in college are you nuts
Old 01-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Track Whore

Cmqqn85 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slotec

Saw your ride in the newest Honda Tuning, sick setup bro, congrats!
Old 01-15-2008, 07:07 AM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RTSFATA38
haha good reason.... with a car like yours, i'd do the same.
btw, did you see that viper for sale in front of the place.... that thing was SEXY!
Thanks man, Yea I saw it. Its been there a few times. I think a manager/owner owns it. It was listed for 50k

Circle Auto's manager/owner has a Audi R8..now thats sexy
Old 01-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

[QUOTE=white97dsm;3747524]Live out in the sticks in Buckingham County, usually in the short pump area on some weekends, mostly in Harrisonburg at JMU though. After this semester i will have graduated and moving into the west end with my Fiancee. So look for me, if i don't wave i apologize, i usually try and avoid looking at the drivers of modified cars because of the people around here in Harrisonburg always revving and trying to street race. Look for me to do more NASA auto-x in the Richmond area.
QUOTE]
That car looks great man. I'll probably see you around sometime in the West end
Old 01-15-2008, 10:52 AM
SoFakinTarck!

K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue

That car looks great man. I'll probably see you around sometime in the West end
Hey, I heard you had an EM2 and built the D17 all motor?
Old 01-15-2008, 10:53 AM
SoFakinTarck!

K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi

Whorin' it up!

Quick Reply: Post pictures of you ride!