Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Priority Toyota/Scion Training

Old 07-08-2008, 08:53 PM
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath
Default Re: Priority Toyota/Scion Training

Originally Posted by TheLittleRedSRT
i wanted to go down there but i was busy. I need to find something to get out of where im at now
Ill tell u what tho man... ever since i posted my resume on careerbuilder.com ive had like 8 job offers this week alone.. n i just updated mine sunday i think.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:04 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

might have to do that. Thanks
Old 07-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered Member

mayo has disabled reputation

also, constatntly check out governmetn jobs
www.chesterfield.gov
always hiring
usually have openiengs for fleet vehicle service techs etc.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:38 PM

johnjones has disabled reputation

Explain the pay system for Priority Toyota/Scion...
Old 07-22-2008, 07:26 PM
learn me sum maff!

anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative

Originally Posted by johnjones
Explain the pay system for Priority Toyota/Scion...
x2
Old 07-24-2008, 01:26 AM

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath

Update... i missed one of the training days due to a family emergency and tried calling everyone in charge.. left messages and everything no return. Guess they didnt give a fuck... oh well still unemployed... (I'd Rather work @ Honda or Acura Anyways) :-P
Old 07-24-2008, 05:36 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
Update... i missed one of the training days due to a family emergency and tried calling everyone in charge.. left messages and everything no return. Guess they didnt give a fuck... oh well still unemployed... (I'd Rather work @ Honda or Acura Anyways) :-P
....I hate my job in delaer sales but I have responsibilities out the ying yang...don't know you or your situatuation but maybe you can chill for a bit more...g/l with your next attempt /search.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
....I hate my job in delaer sales but I have responsibilities out the ying yang...don't know you or your situatuation but maybe you can chill for a bit more...g/l with your next attempt /search.
What do you hate about it if you don't mind me asking?
Old 07-25-2008, 05:37 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
What do you hate about it if you don't mind me asking?
standing around & waiting for people to come onto the lot(boring ) calling people @ least 30 a day to find prospects like some damn annoying solicitore , I have to send out letters through out the month to find prospects as well , certain amount a day..running people through a process that takes about 15-25 mins to try and have them approved to see what they can afford and if they can't afford anything then I have to tell them that they can't afford shyt come back when your together and have a job for longer then 2 weeks after they have lied to my face... also they lie about those fresh reposessions thinking I won't find out, once I have their info and its in the system its a smack in the face b/c the next person that came in that your co-worker grabbed had better credit so you you didn't get a sale and waisted your time b/c they wasn't honest in the first place by telling you things that needed to be told when you are trying to get them approved for a 13-15k vehicle.. Idno I am a Service Guy, have been for the last 4 years and like a dumbass switched over to sales @ another Dealer..BIG MISTAKE!!!! I know cars not people obviously..lol

Now don't get me wrong my situation may be Hella diffrent from the next guys, this is my first sales position,what attracted me was salary that I seen that can be produced , but i was going by others I knew in the sales industry that has been doing it as long as I can remember and honestly they probably wouldn't make it as a service writer either. so its hand in hand...but I gave up a salary that I knew I was going to get every other week to being a shark in the water lurking for my next prospect to sell a damn car to so I can get that commision.. If I don't sell I don't make shyt...get my drift..I hate being this way...puts you in a foul mood if you don't make a sale for a couple of days ...not that I haven't tried...shyt I've sat at least 18 people down this week and called over 70 phone #s & only 2 were approved to by a damn Taurus/pt cruises...lol...this shyt is disturbing ...

sorry for the long ass story but you asked , and I have plenty,plenty more to tell/vent about but its just not enough time, well I take that back where I work I have nothing but time but I must use it wisely and try to make some prospect calls and send some letters and watch the lot for possible sales.. No lunch break today either they want us to stay here and be married as they call it b/c they are behind in sales for the month...This is survivor bitches and someone is getting the BOOT...
P.S. SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THATS MIS SPELLED USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT.....LOL
Old 07-25-2008, 06:47 AM

Yeah.. you pretty much summed up the whole reason why I'm not really looking to get into sales. I like the idea of a steady income more myself.. not the commission thing.. and of course I too am a Service guy.. been that way the whole time.. the opportunity came about so i jumped on it.. but I'm glad i didn't go all the way through with it.