Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

R34 Spotted in Richmond.

Old 01-14-2005, 05:26 AM
life is good boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default Re: R34 Spotted in Richmond.

well, we tried, right Kevin? And no comments on my custom wheels? What's the world coming to? Guess you guys are too sharp for us. My R34 in case you hadn't gathered that yet. Lotsa fun, I didn't have to pay Motorex a huge pile of money and the mods are much, much less expensive.......
Old 01-14-2005, 05:32 AM
Registered Member

reneponac will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wheelman
well, we tried, right Kevin? And no comments on my custom wheels? What's the world coming to? Guess you guys are too sharp for us. My R34 in case you hadn't gathered that yet. Lotsa fun, I didn't have to pay Motorex a huge pile of money and the mods are much, much less expensive.......
I heard this ratty lookin '65 fastback waxed it.

I do have to give you props on the looks dept Jimmy. We'll get you the power to back it up soon enough!
Old 01-14-2005, 05:49 AM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

true dat. That 65 was mad fast....'salright, the wheelman has a few tricks up his sleeve...now where'd I put that blender motor....
Old 01-14-2005, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Jimmy....your avatar..hahahahahahahahah.
Old 01-14-2005, 07:43 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

lame.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:14 AM
life is good boosted

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
Jimmy....your avatar..hahahahahahahahah.
well, they say after a while owners start to resemble their dogs, or something like that. We do have a similar profile for sure......
Old 01-14-2005, 02:30 PM
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

i had a dream 2 nights ago that i bought a skyline.. it was dark metallic green and i was really pissed off i could not get my left hand to shift it good. weird.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:02 PM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

haha, richmond will never get any skylines.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Shaminii
haha, richmond will never get any skylines.
we will eventually....we have some pretty rare japanese cars here suprisingly. RHD evo's, Soarer, and some other cars
Old 01-18-2005, 05:35 PM
life is good boosted

Don't the guys at JGY have an R32 ??

Quick Reply: R34 Spotted in Richmond.