Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

R34 Spotted in Richmond.

Old 01-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Kicking Ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default Re: R34 Spotted in Richmond.

Originally Posted by getfast
I'd be happy to try these out... with somebody else's credit card

Thanks-

Jon
I'm sure someone jacking a $30,000+ car would have no problem paying a $1 or whatever it is to look your license plate up.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:47 AM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

Originally Posted by Chris4130
Obviously your plate has to be on when you drive, but don't make other peoples situation worse by plastering their plate number all over the internet. However, I always remove my plate when going to a drift event or car show or whatever. Why is this concept so hard to your little brain to understand? You asked for ONE legitimate reason and we gave you one. Go away.
Finally, thank you! I understand better now.

When you find my address, as I said, c'mon over, we've got a keg we've been trying to finish all week

Jon
Old 01-20-2005, 10:49 AM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

Originally Posted by Brian T
I'm sure someone jacking a $30,000+ car would have no problem paying a $1 or whatever it is to look your license plate up.
Or they could spend that $1 on a pen and paper because they have internet, but not a post-it note to write the plate down when the car goes by.

j/k all... are we done now?

Jon
Old 01-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

addy verification can easily be determined by a plate #....I just dont think any of us are members of these information websites....most require a annual fee....but u get the point.
Regardless the drift site posted the pics (I dunno if you have any affiliation with them) But thats fucked up on there part unless permission was obtained from the owner. I plaster my plate all over the net....I could care less...but thats me
Old 01-20-2005, 10:57 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by getfast
Or they could spend that $1 on a pen and paper because they have internet, but not a post-it note to write the plate down when the car goes by.

j/k all... are we done now?

Jon

hey can you blow that picture up of your avatar? with tha general lee and those two women....
Old 01-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I find this thread funny because w/o knowing how big of a whine-fest this was to become I wrote that I removed the tags off the R/C car...haha...fuckers.

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I asked him if I could take some pics and he said it was fine if he took his plates off.
Old 01-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

who C A R E S where you live.
Old 01-21-2005, 05:47 AM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

I found your address you irritating puss ball..

Joni Bigmouth
325 teabag lane suite E30
goddamnInevershutthefuckup, VA 32513

www.damnidriveabitchcar.net

go argue & be annoying somewhere else, we're all full up here.

and that Thanks, Jon shit at the end of every post is gay.....like your bitch car.